Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY FEE HIKE

so I'm notified after 27 years of selling that seller status is in Jeopardy because it's not up to their standards even though I have 100% feedback. This new fuzzy math thing that eBay is running is nothing more than raising everyone's selling fees i...

Resolved! COG Receipts Taxes

I have a question... since I've been buying lately, but won't be selling until next year... Basically want to know if I can use the thrift store receipts that I have for this year and last year (2022 & 2023), and use them next year on the items I act...

Customer returns

Hello. I have shipped 2 baseball cards to the wrong customers. Each of the 2 got the other one’s card. One has been refunded their money but will not ship the incorrect card back to me until I send them a return label. The other tried to enter a retu...

Buyer scam

Just got scammed by a clever buyer with a similar but worthless item to return. I sold a valuable Elvis Presley record still sealed and numbered. Price was over $200. I had tracking and insurance. Package was delivered and buyer left positive feedbac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay is a rip off and fraud.

What a total rip off!!! How many times does one have to pay sales tax on an item. I bought and resold this item because it was the wrong part. Look at the fees ebay charged me!! 150 bucks on a 650 dollar item. What a complete scam. We’re not partners...

Online auctions and bid rigging/shilling.

Afternoon folks. I source through many different channels, but estate sales and online auctions are my bread and butter.When auctions switched from in person auctions to online auctions, it became much harder to source, stuff people would often turn ...

Enough with the 1099K Banner already!!!!!

Its OCTOBER Are we going to have to keep dealing with this idiotic banner 4 or 5 months everytime we go to our Seller Hub page???? Either allow us to get rid of it permanently, or put it on the very bottom of the page. COME ON!

ebay message glitch?

Yesterday I received a ebay email (legit) with a question from a member about one of my items. When I went to my ebay messages, the message does not show there.I double checked the authenticity of the email.I double checked my ebay message was set to...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings

I am a little confused and can't seem to find the definitive answer. I know that I can list 250 items per month with insertion fee. But how many items can I have in store at a time without fees until sold? In other words, I can add 250 items per mont...

Fees

I checked a sale from yesterday and was charged 13.3% fee. why

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors