cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds HELD for unexplainable "low selling scores"?? No Way!! I kicked butt!!

I received no message from eBay at ALL about my selling funds being withheld from me for THREE WEEKS due to "low seller stats" - all I could find is 5 tracking #'s not uploaded because I only needed to use a STAMP!!!!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Funds HELD for unexplainable "low selling scores"?? No Way!! I kicked butt!!

Honestly, I have randomely seen that on my account at times out of nowhere then just as quickly its gone again. I seriously pay it no mind when I see it to be honest.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Funds HELD for unexplainable "low selling scores"?? No Way!! I kicked butt!!

Don't panic.

If you are a US seller, the funds, if they really are being held, will be released when the buyer leaves positive feedback. In the meantime, you can print PP shipping labels from the Held funds.

Non-US sellers have the funds helf for the full 21 days.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Really?! Thats interesting to know about non us seller holds. Now that ebay addressed the ability to ship beforehand its really not too much of an issue.
I think his point was more focused towards an out of thr blue funds hold he had no warning of and cannot figure out the reason for.
Cant say as I personally have an answer for that, though...
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have sold some really light-weight items that "only need a stamp" but I ALWAYS print a shipping label with tracking.  Yes, it may cost $1 or so more, but I have the peace of mind KNOWING that it arrived.  And if you build in the postage to the cost of your item, it is always a win/win!

Secondly, build in a reserve into your PayPal account so that you don't need to withdraw the funds after every purchase.  I treat PP just like any other bank account.  I don't drain it dry, and only withdraw the funds once a month or so, leaving a comfortable slush behind.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply