cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBay policies, practices and customer personnel are most unfair to Sellers

As a Seller, I am completely **bleep** OFF by EBay. And badly penalised too! Therefore, I AM COMPLETELY PULLING OUT OF EbAY and  end all my 24 active listings.

Two cases down the road at the same time. (1) Buyer bought a new with tag item. Then cut off the price tags threw away the accessories, and started using it. 2 days before end of return period, he returned the item in a dirty used condition. I filed a case against buyer, but was amazed to find eBay decided that I had to pay Buyer a full refund including shipping charges, simply because based on tracking information i had received the item. How rediculous and irrelevant. The condition of the item I received back was not addressed to at all, and the eBay person did not even care to read the email from Buyer admitting cutting off the tags etc. (2) Buyer sent an email and wanted to return an item because she changed mind and thought she did not like the item. She then filed a return request claiming item was scratched without giving any proof. She sent the item back but I found no scratch what so ever. I gave all evidencwes to eBay, but customer support still sided with Buyer that she had a valid reason for the return and I had to refund Buyer the return shipping cost. How rediculopus! Those eBay personnel have eyes but they don't use their eyes to read, they have brains but they don't use their brains to decision what is right or wrong, and they don't care at all; they just stick to superficial interpretation of the rules.

Why should I do business with such an unfair company or group of people.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0