Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90905 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37166 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25604 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12535 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6407 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4601 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14061 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1035 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

WORST PRODUCTION SINCE 2015

I have consistently done about $60,000 each year since I joined eBay in 2016. I've seen a few slow periods but always seemed to level out. THIS TIME - WHAT'S UP ? It's the worst. No sales at all. Few "Lookie Lou's" and it has been that way for months...

auctions. not a question

Right now I am challenging myself to push auctions hard, as long as I make non-work stuff my priority (gardening and reading mostly, gardening and swimming in the morning before I do any work). Sales were bonkers last night, including one particularl...

User avatar by Guide
  • 15 replies
  • 4 helpful

Sales tax on gold and silver bullion

I noticed ebay is charging sales tax on bullion, I live in California and there is an exemption for gold and silver bullion orders over 1500$ and I'm being charged 9% sales tax and ebay's support does not help. I think this is illigal anyone have any...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

How Do I Combine Shipping - I am a Seller

I am a Seller and have not sold multiple items in several years. I used to be able to group together items and send an invoice to the buyer. I have multiple auctions ending on Sunday and would like to combine the shipping where appropriate. I cannot ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 8 helpful

Tracking number won't upload even manually.

We have noticed an issue with USPS tracking numbers not able to be uploaded even manually on certain occasions with shipping labels. We mostly use Pirate ship but not sure if issue is limited to only Pirate ship or not. When label is generated in Pir...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Last Bid

The high bid on a product was ten dollars. At the last second, I bid $20. I won but was only charged $10.50. Not that I'm complaining but why did they charge less?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

ALERT The word Faux used by sellers means counterfeit fake artificial

This is a warning to all buyers on eBay: FAUX means counterfeit fake artificial.Before you shell out your cash, sellers use the word FAUX describing an item. Recently, a few eBay sellers have sold fake (FAUX) gold bars for $2,000 + Recently, a few eB...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay purchased shipping problem

I sold 2 items. I purchased priority shipping through eBay and dropped them off at the Post Office on May 2nd and they gave me a receipt. Then Saturday both packages showed up in MY mail box. They had a note attached saying I need to bring proof of p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful