Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90959 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37182 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25634 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12538 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6421 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4602 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14062 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1042 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Automatic Sales Exports?

I am trying to find a way to automatically export transaction data on eBay. I know you can manually export, but I'm trying to export on a daily basis without needing to do that manually. Hoping to feed that data into Google sheets. I know there are p...

0 Feedback Buyer on expensive item

Had a brand new IPad Pro listed with the item description advising no zero feedback/new eBay users will be allowed. Sure enough last night a zero feedback buyer purchases the IPad for $1200. When I google the buyers name/city the buyer has been arres...

Returning item as defective because the XL is too small.

Buyer purchased some pre-owned shirts that are no returns. The shirts are XL and the buyer says the XL is too small. I said the shirts are a European brand, but they are licensed to sell in the U.S. and none of my other customers have complained abou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

Confusion in USPS Shipping

As a first time seller, everything else seems to be straight forward except shipping methods. I am just trying to sell some of my trading cards , but having trouble in understanding the differences and advantages (& disadvantages) for each shipping m...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 133 replies
  • 33 helpful

Feedback Extortion/ Scathing Negative Review

I have a buyer yelling and screaming at me in my messages because they claim that the old used climbing helmet I sold them smells like mold/ mildew. I washed the used helmet with warm soapy water and it was very much dry way before I sold it. It was ...

eBay gift card

I bought a gift card of over 1200 and I over scratched the card. I’ve got all my receipts but I was told to contact eBay . Please help it’s a lot of money

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

**bleep**... formally known as eBay.

Just when you think you've seen it all.... what in the hell is this?"We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately due to the high volume of messages this seller receives, they are unable to respond to your specific question right now...