Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91126 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37226 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25691 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12555 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6444 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4611 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14066 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1053 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Seller not responding

Hey guys! I'm a new ebuyer brand new! And I already have fear I've read the terms and conditions of estimated delivery, but the days keep moving, yesterday it was Thursday-monday then it was friday-wensday but he hasn't sent the item and he won't rep...

Not responding to offers - Neutral

A couple of weeks ago I responded to a discussion here about how to respond to feedback. My position was if I will not accept the offer I will not respond or decline. Well, a buyer sent me three offers. After the third one I decided to block him beca...

Buying problems -- could they be fixed?

I want to see an ended item -- nooOOOooo, it loads a line of items, "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE", and the item I want to see drops down and down on the screen. Then it loads a SECOND line of "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE". Until a week ago I could hit "ESCAPE" and stop ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Service Metrics - A Scam that will soon cost eBay greatly

You have lost more market share than you can count, and the fact that you are still implementing deceitful ways to steal from the few good sellers you have left just shows your lack of business acumen. We have given you guys every chance to do the ri...

Terapeak Request

Hey elizabeth@ebay kyle@ebay ! Are you able to escalate feedback directly to the team that manages Terapeak? Specifically, I would like them to add a column that identifies category(ies) where items are listed. There are many items when multiple cate...

Fishy postal rule

To avoid any more late shipments on my dash board, I asked for my package to be scanned when I handed it to the lady at the post office. I was told they are not allowed to scan it until it's leaving the post office. That does not seem right but I don...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

lack of refund

I bougt a set of rims for a Lexus RS350 and didn't like the look so i returned them aquiring tracking numbers. two weeks later ebay sent a partial refund (half the pucchase amount) I called ebay taht week and and complained about a partial refund and...

2 final value fees.... help me understand please

ive just noticed ive been charged two final value fees on items I'm selling, looking around i found these on here but I'm still a tad confused: You are charged the fee on the item price as soon as the item sells.You are charged the fee on the shippin...

Account Suspended - 100% positive feedback. Please help.

Hello eBay community, I recently joined eBay a couple of months ago and it has been nothing but a nightmare. I've experienced multiple payouts withheld due to an account review. I submitted every document that requested, which started with my driver'...

Scammed

This is a really long detailed issue so i'm going to try and make it as short as possible. So i bought a Macbook from this account. It started messing up and i tried getting help from Apple, we couldn't fix it and then they told me i got sold a fault...

It's Time to Reimburse Buyers for Return Packaging

When buyers receive items not as described or defective, and need to return the item, very often they incurred additional cost to package the item before returning it. That's because, to open the package, one must destroy the onetime use packaging. e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

OVER BILLED by EBAY and NEVER REFUNDED DESPITE ALL SHIPPING INFO CORRECT anyone had this happen???

I entered CORRECT info on package. I selected FEDEX SMARTPOST (now ground economy) FEDEX delivered it themselves instead of to post office, like they is supposed to do. I got charge BY EBAY for extra $13 for???I can still go to the order FEDEX ground...

feedback

how to look up a sellers feedback?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful