Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90944 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37174 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25628 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12537 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6416 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4602 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14061 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1041 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 97 replies
  • 4 helpful

An Order

I received an order today. It has not yet been shipped. She changed her mind. How do i cancel the order.

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

Item did not arrive. eBay says it did. What can I do?

What recourse does a buyer have when an item does not arrive?I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1998.I have a 100% rating on almost 1300 transactions.On a recent purchase, the USPS says it was delivered. But it wasn't.We have lockers at our m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

0-feedback buyer asks to return item saying its bent

sold a processor on ebay and the buyer had 0 feedback which always makes me nervous and sure enough - they’re claiming an item arrived damaged even though it was packed so well that there’s no way it was damaged in transit. i keep all my PC part boxe...

IMG_1645.jpeg IMG_1642.jpeg

Talk to chats when

I was purchasing no hands sandal size 7 lost my place and was ready to check out

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return shipping label not loading

I initiated a return since the item was not as described. Return was accepted by seller and return shipping message came but the label is never presented to print. The app says the label cannot be loaded at this time please try again later. I have tr...

An Order

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

User avatar by Moderator Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...