eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What HAS eBay done for sellers lately?

I sit here utterly exhausted, staring at piles and piles of boxes ready to go to the post office in the morning. But not one is an eBay sale. Facebook ran a promotion this weekend, free shipping labels for anything over $15 and under 10lbs when purch...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Would you rather watch an old tube TV or a Modern TV?

Would you like to trade your car in for a horse and buggy?Do you like air conditioning or pre-airconditioning?Would you rather have old news from a newspaper or up to the minute news from the internet?Would you rather control your own money or have s...

positivity for today. A change of focus

Get ready:*We are here*We are given the opportunity to make some money to help support ourselves And families *We have the opportunity to help others on the boards*Others, myself included, can get help from posters here*We have a place to share*We ar...

Help me get this critter.

Does anyone have experience catching warehouse pests? I'm starting to feel like Tom the Cat. For the last month or so I've been trying to catch a mouse in my warehouse. I see new droppings on one of the sorting tables every morning when I come in. I'...

Photo Aug 31, 9 52 45 AM.jpg Photo Aug 31, 9 52 29 AM.jpg Photo Aug 31, 10 05 14 AM.jpg

Finally, an official explanation to the outrageous USPS DELIVERY DELAYS

https://www.businessinsider.com/postmaster-general-carriers-leave-mail-delays-routes-usps-postal-service-2020-7 After a heated confrontation with my postmaster today about why the USPS is trying to destroy my business with record delays and missing p...

SELLERS Check your payment accounts!

Just a reminder to sellers to keep an eye on their payment accounts, such as Paypal. Just got off the phone with Paypal as I happened to notice an email about "you paid XXXX ride service". I don't use ride services... hmmmm... Found 2 fraudulent requ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Of all the products you've sold on EBAY . . .

What products have you enjoyed selling, been the most successful with? Every now and then you have a real winner. I think the one I remember most was some men's golf shoes. I came across a lot of them and they sold like hotcakes. Fun.

Getting more scam buying storms, and bare bones sellers customer service. Wild West?

Hello, is any one else feeling the wild west effect on ebay that I am? I hope there are some public forums that allow free speech between sellers having issues with the same repeat bad apples, that are still parasites in our kind and respectful commu...

selling as emotional crutch?

In these horrendous times do you find your selling to be a welcome distraction? one of the few things left under our control? a thankful source of income when so many are in dire straits? I've had a bitter change (not covid) and I'd thought that I wo...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Should Ebay put a stop to price gouging on N95 masks ?

Due to the Novel Coronavirus, there has been a huge demand for N95 masks. Some unscrupulous sellers are price gouging these masks, asking over 4 times the retail price. Such behavior will cause hoarding , people rushing to brick-n-mortar stores and o...

Time Machine (works) for sale?

I was just starting to get ideas together for a novel I would like to write. My subject is time travel. Just for kicks, I entered "Time Machine" into the Ebay search box. Most of what I found were copies of the movie, or models of the Delorean featur...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

customer comment about misdelivered package

A buyer has been in touch with me about his package. The tracking shows it was attempted delivery at the wrong address. Now it's not clear if they forwarded it, sent it back to me, or chucked it. I offered to refund and he seems prepared to wait long...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels