cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's get our mind off this mess just BRIEFLY. Anyone remember the first thing they got on Ebay?

It was all auctions back then I believe !

Hard to remember, it's been about 20 years for me.

I think the first thing I got on Ebay I believe was something "Avon."

Tammy

NH

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Let's get our mind off this mess just BRIEFLY. Anyone remember the first thing they got on Ebay?

A concert t-shirt.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

.... and .. sent a check to the seller !

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

bought some of the "shake" flashlights for friends in hurricane areas........they had no batteries so should have lasted forever........  After I bought them, I read an article on line that said they were being counterfeited and those had batteries.  I got them, shook one and it worked.  put them away for a wk......got them out and sure enough all lighted with no shaking.........   Told the seller I wanted to return them and a link to the article.  He groused, but did let me return......and then left me a neg.........  back in 2004......

Was 2 yrs before I ever bought anything else.........

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I think it was two mannequins for my B&M store back in 2005.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Since I've been buying stuff on e bay since 1996  I haven't a clue . But  I would bet it was clothing of some sort. Tulips

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Mine was 20 years ago and it was a turtle playing guitar clothing patch 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

A Christmas tree skirt for my DD. She had just moved to Alberta and it had cowboy designs on the tree skirt.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply