eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Breaking Bad Netflix program

Hi all, Although I am usually on the Seller & Buyer boards, I knew if I posted this on one of those it would be deleted so I thought I would post it here !! OK, I am a 59-year old female, I live in New Hampshire. I am about as conservative (and I am ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is your experience with Facebook Marketplace?

I've been having some interesting experiences trying it this week. By far the prices are too high. I was messaging with a woman who had some management exam books listed for $50. I said OK, kinda high to invest in books to sell , but willing if condi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay selling fees

EBAY just charged me over $160 to sell a $625 stroller +$75 shipping. **bleep** is going on? This is ridiculous

Has this ever happened?

Was there ever a time where a buyer made a post about an issue they were having with a seller and that same seller made a post about having an issue with that same buyer? I wonder if that ever happened.

Ebay BEST OFFER

I got another email from ebay wanting me to offer my goods as best offer, I tried it once and got rid of it. People offering less than half the items value. my reply was possibly they could put A best offer tab on our next invoice, HaHa! we can give ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Future

Sun 4-12-2020 11:37 p.m. I just finished watching an internet posting about Federal Reserve Representative Kashkari's economic outlook over the next 18 months. In the best case, things could get back normal quickly (a "v"-type recovery). In the worst...

Pay Pal gives huge refund

Anyone get this from Pay Pal. I received a large amount. "PayPal Posting Date:Apr 1, 2020;Payment from:Paypal;Refund Incorrect Withdrawal Conversion Fees that we overcharged, thank you for your business"

routines

I am the kind of person who likes a structured day and routines. When I am on vacation I miss my routines. Mostly routines for going to various inventory sites. About the only routine left is delivering the mail to the PO loading dock though now that...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

RIP John Prine

RIP John Prine, passed at 73 due to Covid-19. Another great iconic Musician who is perhaps the greatest musical song writer & lyricist behind Bob Dylan! You have given me profound joy watching and listening to you play and croon your unique eclectic ...

Kudos to eBay Support Team Rick

As a new seller with less that a year under my belt I have tried to navigate the business policies as I tried to add Global Shipping Program and some free shipping to specific categories. Hence, I ended up with 5 pages of Business Policies and a tota...

USPS in trouble

I don't know if this link will work if you do not subscribe to the Washington Post but it says the revenue for the USPS has collapsed due to Covid and if they do not get an infusion of funding from the Federal government they could close as early as ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 45 replies
  • 3 helpful

OT: run on stores?

Do you think the people who have been, well, freaking out and staging runs on Costco and grocery stores will have stocked up enough that the rest of us will be able to get bananas and toilet paper again, any time soon? Or are there way too many frigh...

User avatar by Guide
  • 35 replies
  • 2 helpful
Labels