cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't leave negative feedback???

dmc06041969
Thrill-Seeker

I have buyers that never pay and never communicate.  When I go to leave feedback, all I know get are the choices of "positive" or "I'll leave feedback later".  Why can't I leave negative feedback anymore?

Message 1 of 691
latest reply
690 REPLIES 690

Re: I can't leave negative feedback???

Pleas because this is absolutely ridiculous !
Message 661 of 691
latest reply

Sellers are the only customers of ebay who pay the fees. Buyers do not. Your ridiculous example is a false equivalency.  Why are you even commenting on here with such ignorance? And multiple times too... it's pathetic lol

Message 662 of 691
latest reply

bjhmelton is a nutcase and a serial nuisance

Message 663 of 691
latest reply

How very UN-helpful.
Message 664 of 691
latest reply

What are sellers without buyers?  Your argument lacks any common sense and shows you are clearly anti-buyer.  Maybe you should find something else to do that doesn´t involve customer care.

Message 665 of 691
latest reply

This is a different topic, but I dont think you should be able to leave bad feed back without giving the buyer or seller the chance to make it right, people arent pefect, we make mistakes, its the same deal with resteraunts, its what makes a good resteraunt great or in this case a buyer or seller, just remember this next time you make a mistake, if you say you dont make mistakes your a liar and that in it self is a mistake, thank you.

Message 666 of 691
latest reply

This is **bleep**, I had a 100% feedback for years and this buyers comes and buy one low item thing considering I've sold items over $1000 and without any communication,  ebay dispute,  PayPal dispute just leaves negative feedback saying..fake product...there goes all my hard work...refunded him out of good faith,  still lost of product and he didn't revise feedback......as a seller , out of money, out of a product along with negative feedback. 

Message 667 of 691
latest reply

THAT IS  a good idea a nasty positive feedback, sellers need to be warned about them too.

Message 668 of 691
latest reply

The product has been returned to and received by the merchant on Sept 25th. Where is my refund?

Michael

Message 669 of 691
latest reply

This is **bleep**.

Strikes mean nothing.

Some people can have strikes in error or through inability to resolve what ever problem.

Actual feedback would be more effective and put the power of judgment into sellers hand instead of ebay staff.

I want to know why this buyer has negative feedback. I want to know what sellers have said.

Strike points dont tell you nothing.

Message 670 of 691
latest reply

It’s a 2 way street, buyers a a dime a dozen, not sellers, there are WAAAY more buyers than sellers. Also, eBay makes its money from the sellers, we keep eBay in business as we pay all the fees. It IS as symbiotic relationship, sellers need buyers, buyers need sellers, and eBay needs both. **bleep** off enough sellers and there won’t be anyone left to sell, therefore no buyers and no more eBay. I’m using Mercari, Etsy, Poshmark, and Facebook Marketplace more and more these days. Screw eBay and their attitude towards sellers, if they don’t care about me why should I care about them? I hope they go out of business. 

Message 671 of 691
latest reply

I agree 100%. Ebay sucks now. Buyers that don't pay get zero action against them. Ebay should free up the Negative feedback so when someone is bidding  on your item....you have a choice to whom you sell to. I have had so many non payers I am thinking of telling Ebay to screw off. We pay so much money to Ebay and they should protect the people paying their salaries. Class action suit...SIGN ME UP!!!!

Message 672 of 691
latest reply

I have that same problem. I had one so called buyer, who had me jumping through hoops just to lower the shipping cost and when I did, she decided not to purchase the holster because of a $1.25 discrepancy in the shipping cost. Stay away from buyer njmom

Message 673 of 691
latest reply

YEP.   The whole thing about bad sellers with Ebay anymore is utter CRAP   They need to get their old policies back in place.   Whatever the hell they are doing now is GARBAGE.   Hey E-Bay CEO!!!!   Get your head out if your backside.

Message 674 of 691
latest reply

@lexi*fashions wrote:

I have bought and sold on Etsy,  Promo-code Ioffer and Webstore and all 3 allows a seller to leave neutral or neg feedback, which sites are you referring to that will not allow it?

We are here for the same reason you are, to supplement our income and to be honest sellers, however, if you have rare items you are fortunate but please do not penalize the sellers who do not.

If a buyer pays for an item and the seller refunds their $$ for any reason, the buyer can still leave neg since it was paid for even tho they never received it~~are you saying this is fair since a seller is only allowed 2 negatives a YEAR without losing their top rated status and discount??  I do not think so, as soon, if ever, someone kicks Ebay out of the water and comes up with a great site I am sure most of us will be outa' here.

I am also unhappy with this. I think that 2 reviews a year is negligible. At the first opportunity, I will gladly leave here.

Message 675 of 691
latest reply