cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

that ebay does not support its sellers!
Message 661 of 701
latest reply

Twice now I've sold items on eBay only to have the buyer for one reason or another ask for a return when I've sold with a no return policy. eBay protects the buyer even if it looks like USPS damaged the product or the buyers has just decided they don't want it. In my case, the products have been returned damaged to he point of not being able to resell. What have other in this situation been doing. Ebay has told me with no exceptions that seller takes all the risk. What a great business model!!
Message 662 of 701
latest reply

Here's one. Buyers will usually just stop buying from a site if they get screwed by a single unethical seller.

They don't waste time complaining on these message boards, they just stop buying from all sellers on ebay because ebay policies suck for both buyers and sellers. If you don't like a buyer's return reason, just ask ebay to step in and then give them some bogus reason that ebay will accept. The buyer will be screwed and the seller just keeps selling.

My 10 year buyer rating has always been 5 star because I am a responsible online buyer. I don't return items that I found at a lower price, or any other reason other than the item was not as described or defective when it was listed in working or new condition.

I had a perfectly acceptable return. A 5 star seller sent me a much different item than in the item listing. I contacted the seller and they responded with a return request and sent me an RMA with shipping label. I returned the item unused in original packaging. The seller then asked ebay to step in and help. Ebay opened a case and closed it in the same day without providing any information to me or allowing me to appeal.

The unethical seller asked ebay to step in and help and gave them a bogus reason to deny any refund or correct the order by shipping the correct item. What happens next is I will cancel my ebay account and never purchase on ebay again. Most screwed buyers just cancel and don't take the time to complain on the ebay message board.

The customer is right most of the time, not all of the time but without customers willing to take the risk of buying on this volatile website, you would have no customers. You can respond to this if you like, but I will not see it because I am cancelling my account and turning off all contact methods before cancelling. 

Message 663 of 701
latest reply

I am complaining. There must be an app that allows buyers to jump to the last micro second. The last few weeks I have set up to click way ahead at the last second and they still hit for $1.00 more. They know what I bid and bid in a micro second. This means the big boys get the good stuff. I have check sites where I did not bid and they get it for $2.99 instead of $50.00. So I am going to just let them have it cheap and maybe Ebay will do something about it.
Message 664 of 701
latest reply

I have a complaint! All “ best offers” I make are countered with the full price! Why put a make offer option when you will only accept full price?
Message 665 of 701
latest reply

Because with the ‘new improved’ listings by eBay, make an offer is automatically generated, even if it is not wanted by the seller. You have to very carefully look to see where to eliminate this option as a seller.
Message 666 of 701
latest reply

I have a complaint from the Buyer. I had to return ordered book ($13.66) because the font was too small for me to read and small font was never mentioned on Seller site. Seller returned me full amount, but eBay charged for printing return label $8.53! I called eBay customer service and they said it's their policy. Can you believe it? eBay making money on seller's returns! That's how they make money. Dishonest business. Will never buy from eBay again.

Message 667 of 701
latest reply

I’m done with eBay they are an organization that steals from the buyer 

Message 668 of 701
latest reply

And the seller!!!!

Message 669 of 701
latest reply

I have a complaint against a lot of sellers that I have delt with were horrible and some have even gone as far as threatening my life and others have been great and yes eBay even went as far as suspending my eBay account for one year because I was just complaining about a few sellers who are bad for eBay yes I swear at people but you would to if they are trying to rip you off. Just because their eBay selling is 100% doesn’t nessarly mean that they are a good eBay seller. 

Message 670 of 701
latest reply

There is a tool out there called a sniper tool that does just that it bids for you at the last few minutes I have used it in the past and it was
Message 671 of 701
latest reply

I have a buyer complaint. EBay listed a shipping address In Miami although I live in NY. Either my account was hacked or EBay negligently inserted a shipping address not my own. The shipper relied on Ebays erroneous listing and EBay refused to look into th e matter further. Either a criminal act has been committed or EBay negligently inserted a shipping address not my own and refuses to take responsibility for it or even attempt to determine how this could happen. Ronald J Offenkrantz NY NY

Message 672 of 701
latest reply

I submitted a buyer complaint about six months ago.  Nobody even bothered to respond.

Message 673 of 701
latest reply

I with you on class action 

Message 674 of 701
latest reply

I don't know. What does it tell you?

Message 675 of 701
latest reply