Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Akun spam Facebook

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Akun spam Facebook

Do you have a question? You have been on the eBay and the seller forum for 1 day and have nothing listed at the moment. What are you attempting to do?

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

This is ebay, not facebook.  Did you have a question?

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

"Akun" is a breakfast recipe using Spam, scrambled eggs and chopped vegetables. It's very popular in parts of the southwestern United States. Recipes can be found on Facebook. Thanks for posting.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

@wrong66 

In Hawaii too... spam was considered a sea ration during WWII due to limited rations coming from the mainland after 12/7/41.   We like it with eggs or in musubi. (rice balls). 

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

It could also be a combination metal and hard rubber grommet, known as the "Akun Grommet", that is an integral part of the front suspension of farm tractors made in Japan before the war. Installed with the common "Spam Hammer", installation of which can be found on Facebook or You Tube. 

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

Hawaii is the only place I know where McDonalds has it on the menu. 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

@dbfolks166mt 

Yes, a Hawaii staple.  

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

We have musubi here (Pac NW), rolled in rice with a piece of seaweed around it.  I have to be careful to not buy too much or I will eat it all.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

Trivia for you:  Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother, doted on Spam.   During and just after WWII, many shipments of it arrived from America, of course, and she developed a life-long taste for it.  Since she lived 102 years, and was vigourous for about a hundred of them, I'd say Spam was a health food for her. 

-

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

Are you saying that the few people who live on Akun eat a lot of Spam?  Possible, since provisioning is doubtless tricky at times there in the Aleutians.

-

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

@wrong66 wrote:

"Akun" is a breakfast recipe using Spam, scrambled eggs and chopped vegetables. It's very popular in parts of the southwestern United States. Recipes can be found on Facebook. Thanks for posting.

Thank you for clarifying,  I thought it was a new nickname for Mark Zuckerberg!

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

It could be, for all I know. I just made up the recipe and the tractor part.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Akun spam Facebook

@silverstatetreasureboxes wrote:

@wrong66 wrote:

Thank you for clarifying,  I thought it was a new nickname for Mark Zuckerberg!

Nicknames for Mark Zuckerberg are not printable here. 🤐

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 14 of 14
latest reply