cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get api keys for my shopify store?

Ok,  I'm not sure where I have to click.  Basically I want to know where to get api keys to integrate ebay to my shopify store.   to get organic search engine optimization instantly.   I may have to look over and actually email unless anyone on this forum might know.   i emailed gapstow.co.   they replied back.  Anyone on here might know something.  thanks and have stupendous day.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @phillyexpressgoods 

For your application to run in the Sandbox or Production environment, it needs to have the appropriate keyset for that environment.

1. Sign in to your eBay Developers Program account.

2. Go to the Application Keys page.

3. Enter your application name. Under either Sandbox or Production, click Create a keyset.

If you have already created an application, you can view it when you login. If you have previously created a keyset for either Sandbox or Production, you have the option to generate a new keyset for the other environment by clicking Create a keyset.

For more details, please see "Create the eBay API keysets"

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

you need to log in to your Shopify admin panel. Once logged in, navigate to the "Apps" section and then click on "Manage private apps" at the bottom of the page. Next, click on "Create a new private app." Fill in the required details for your private app, including the app name and emergency developer email. Scroll down to the "Admin API" section, and you'll find the API key and password that you can use to authenticate requests to the Shopify API. Make sure to save these credentials securely. Additionally, you might need to set the necessary permissions for the private app based on the specific actions you want it to perform. Finally, click "Save" to create your private app and obtain the API keys for your Shopify store.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply