cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real

Can anyone out there give me a specific way to tell a real from a fake. I have tried searching the Web and still don't know maybe I am dumb,.One person said a true Michele Watch has the Crown over the M. This of course has M over a W, I have looked on actual Michele watch page and they have same thing M over a W, so how do you tell? any help Vigorously Appreciated. I got this at a Church Rummage Sale. and most things donated to those sales is from congregation, and sometimes there oblivious to value of items.and I don't mean that in bad way.

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real

Hi, how do you send your watch in for repair, I need to send one because I am not sure if it is authentic.

Message 46 of 62
latest reply

fake... look at the red MW logo... and then 10, 20, 31 ... that is so funny
Message 47 of 62
latest reply

I am looking at my real Michele Deco and can see differences. The diamonds look very different, the logo is a different shade of red, and my hands are not green. I think it is a fake.

Message 48 of 62
latest reply

You're awesome!

Message 49 of 62
latest reply

I just came across this board and didn’t know it existed. Anyways, both pictures of the watches look fake and maybe they are, I have bought 4 Michele watches here on ebay, and they are authentic, (my best friend is a jeweler) I bought one from him also, just one advice, when buying here only buy in the US area, never outside. 

Message 50 of 62
latest reply

You are wrong 

You should return item to person who sold it to you its his/hers watch not yours, you can destroyed but first pay for it. Maybe seller doesn't even know that watch is inauthentic, but its sellers item not yours or Ebays or Michele's it belong to seller. And you dont judge seller you dont know him,  and btw don't blame Ebay for that ebay is just website , millions of people buy and sell on Ebay  if something is wrong  you'll get your money back garantie. 

I have impression that you actually wanted to keep watch and money  and lie that you destroyed it. My impression. You don't seem honest...

Message 51 of 62
latest reply

Ce marking started 25 years ago it means that is by Europe certified standards. Michele watches are much older than 25 years
Message 52 of 62
latest reply

Looks like a fake. It doesn't say diamond chronograph on the face and also should say swiss movement (see earlier thread).
Message 53 of 62
latest reply

Mine only says "Swiss" that by itself is considered a fake?

Message 54 of 62
latest reply

I've seen many fakes...so has my Jeweler-Lol Wow! How condescending...why bother answering Mortal Men?
Message 55 of 62
latest reply

E6305230-6162-4FA3-AC22-E00B1E487308.jpeg

Hi, I just bought the same exact watch with the same numbers on the back that I got from eBay, are you saying it’s fake?

Message 56 of 62
latest reply

617FE991-34DA-44B6-A60E-6F8CBDB2ACC4.jpeg

 Hi, just bought the same exact watch with the exact same numbers a few days ago, from someone else. Is it authentic?

Thanks

Message 57 of 62
latest reply

This one looks correct. Authentic. The post above yours looks like a fake to me. Michele sets pave diamonds like yours. Yours looks like a quality Michele.
Message 58 of 62
latest reply

Call the company.
Message 59 of 62
latest reply

Call the company. Great customer service!

Message 60 of 62
latest reply