cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real

Can anyone out there give me a specific way to tell a real from a fake. I have tried searching the Web and still don't know maybe I am dumb,.One person said a true Michele Watch has the Crown over the M. This of course has M over a W, I have looked on actual Michele watch page and they have same thing M over a W, so how do you tell? any help Vigorously Appreciated. I got this at a Church Rummage Sale. and most things donated to those sales is from congregation, and sometimes there oblivious to value of items.and I don't mean that in bad way.

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

4EE9BBE0-23BF-4A5F-A9EB-F0967B14FED7.jpeg

77CFAC7F-B37F-40DA-8FFA-BDB01A0D679D.jpeg

Can anyone tell me if this is fake. It came with 2 aftermarket bands, the movement doesn’t work( the Chrono hand won’t line up straight in the middle) there is something intentionally scratched out on the back of the case and when I googled the numbers on the back No exact match came up on this watch except for one being sold on EBay. Any other watch like this was either a white or mother of pearl face or the black ones had a split date and this one does not. When I googled the instruction manual for Michele watches the movement on this particular watch matched up to a Ronda but the other ones I found online in the same color were different. None were like this one. 

Message 61 of 62
latest reply

But it looks like the red Michele logo is smudged

Message 62 of 62
latest reply