Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with ? tiki ?

Hello, I have this framed statue that looks like tiki Can you please help me with identification, material and age? Thank you in advance, Katarina

statue_1.jpg statue_2.jpg

Resolved! wine decanter

Baffled, why the hole in the middle of the decanter? Thank You

20221128_131502.jpg 20221128_131529.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for info on a Christmas Snowman

Hi there, I've searched and searched but have not had any luck.This snowman looks very similar to others from the brand "International Bazaar" Does anyone have an idea of what this guy is about? The silver cap made me think it was some type of decant...

IMG_3599.jpg IMG_3600.jpg IMG_3602(1).jpg IMG_3603(1).jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying brand of this blown glass Santa

I am looking for help identifying the brand of this blown glass ornament Santa. I believe this is in the original box as the Santa has the year 2002 on the back and the box is marked Tea Rose Santa 2002 Made in Poland. The Santa is about 6" tall. The...

IMG_2722.JPG IMG_2723.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tibetan Kabala goat head

I got this at a thrift store a few years ago. I have found similar items on Ebay and want to list this but my concern is if there are ways to authenticate what it is? Have these been made more recently? I just want to ask a reasonable price but am no...

head.jpg head 2.jpg

No Feedback Buyer

I sold 3 limited edition CED dolls from the early 2000s that were $150+ each (which is a lot for me) all to the same buyer--but when I went to ship them, I couldn't ship them together because although the buyer has ONE address, her eBay name is sligh...

What is this?

What is this item please. It is wood and looks like a comb, but I was told it is a kitchen tool.

IMG_8893b.png

EBAY IS MESS, NOWANDER THE STUCK VALUE KEEP GOING DONE

IM WORKING WITH EBAY FOR OVER 13 YEARS, EBAY IS REPOFF, HEADACHE AND NERVERACKUNG I'M GONNA CLOSED EBAY AND GO MAKE MONEY ON OTHER PLATFORM, AS A SELLER, ONE WEEK DELIVERY ONE WEEK LATTER BUYER OPEN CASE THAN DAYES AND DAYS, THAN IM KEEP KALLING EBAY...