Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identify barkcloth

I have this fabric and believe it to be Barkcloth, can anyone identify with this and confirm if it is or is not. Thank you. rolaine65

Vintage Sesame Street charactors

Never mind....I found them Duh me Hello,Does anyone know what these may have gone to, age, anything?They are a hard plastic and the bottoms of each have a different "cut out" as though they would sit atop something. Except for Big Bird, all the botto...

Dsc00009.jpg Dsc00010.jpg

Vintage My Little Pony ID help please

Hello I am hoping someone can help me ID this little guy. I have found many very informative websites regarding the ponies but I can not seem to find who this one is on any of them.Its a light pink, yellowish hair, (I am thinking the additional color...

Dsc00104.jpg

<b>Information on This Knife I Found Needed</b>

I found this knife at an Estate Sale. I have average knowledge of knives--but have never heard of this maker. I have exhausted all internet resources--and came up empty. I was hoping someone out there has some information on this maker--and could pos...

2017-05-11_21-13-49_647.jpg 2017-05-11_21-14-00_667.jpg 2017-05-11_21-14-38_916.jpg 2017-05-11_21-15-07_216.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help please with these cloth & wire dolls made in Italy

Hello everyone,I posted this question to the doll board a few days ago and havent even gotten so much as a view so I figured I would try here.Does anyone know anything about these dolls? What they are called, age, etc. I found them in an auction box ...

Dsc00164.jpg