cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay International Standard Delivery

Very excited about this new feature! I have been with Ebay managed payments pretty much from the start and therefor was not able to use the GSP for a very long time.  The ebay international standard delivery has now changed that for me since I can print labels from home and not have to stand in line at the post office....but I am a little confused about how to set this all up so it works properly.

How do I set up shipping internationally? I have opted out of GSP.

Starting with revising my listings, but when I save my listing I always have this....

Shipping to: Worldwide
Excludes:.....TONS of Countries! (Didn't want to copy and paste them all.

I then go to revise my item again and this section is always there even though I don't have this as my shipping preference.

Exclude shipping locations

Exclude specific locations (regions, countries, PO boxes) that you don't want to ship to. To save time and list faster, go to My eBay Site Preferences and select the specific locations you want to exclude on all your listings. Learn more
Excluded locations:Africa, Asia, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Central America and Caribbean, North America, South America, Russian Federation

Why are sections excluded when I do not have this as my shipping preference?

Ebay says they are shipping to 210 Countries worldwide with the new labeling system but I only see 48!

Hoping that this is an easy fix.

~Sandy
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ebay International Standard Delivery

@fashiontreasuresfashion wrote:

How do I set up shipping internationally? 

Starting with revising my listings, but when I save my listing I always have this....

Shipping to: Worldwide
Excludes:.....TONS of Countries! (Didn't want to copy and paste them all.)

I then go to revise my item again and this section is always there even though I don't have this as my shipping preference.

Exclude shipping locations

Exclude specific locations (regions, countries, PO boxes) that you don't want to ship to. To save time and list faster, go to My eBay Site Preferences and select the specific locations you want to exclude on all your listings. Learn more
Excluded locations:Africa, Asia, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Central America and Caribbean, North America, South America, Russian Federation

Why are sections excluded when I do not have this as my shipping preference?

Hi, Sandy. @fashiontreasuresfashion 

What your describing is not obvious to me, but I took a quick glance at your listings. I do see that you currently ship in the US only ( a - likely because you don't use GSP and b - your shipping options are US based only). 

If you'd like to ship with eBay international standard delivery, you can choose the option when you print the label for your next international customer.  Feel free to contact customer service through this link for help changing listing settings to offer international shipping. It might be helpful to have someone review your listings to see what you're seeing. 

Jennifer

Message 2 of 2
latest reply