cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rejection

I need to know why I receive this message and our request was rejected.

Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly.

I have been selling here for 10 years. Of course so of the information has changed. Maybe instead of a stupid rejection message let us know what is wrong so we can fix it.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: rejection

Hy there i can see your post and i have some suggestion

If you have been selling on the platform for 10 years and suddenly encountered a registration rejection, there could be several potential reasons for this:

1. Updated Account Policies: The platform may have updated its account registration policies, and certain information that was acceptable before may no longer meet the new criteria.

2. Changes in Data Verification: The platform might be implementing more stringent data verification procedures, and any discrepancies or changes in your provided information may trigger the rejection.

3. Technical Glitch: Sometimes, rejection messages may be the result of technical errors or glitches in the system.

Thanks and regards

RobertoDinkins

Message 2 of 2
latest reply