Trading Cards
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lot of McDonalds Toys

Found a small trove of old McDonalds and Burger king toys Is it recommended to sell one by one or as a lot? How do I determine shipping cost?INBAGBeanie Baby Skunker the SkunkBarbie (#4) Fairy Doll in Orange DressBarbie (#7) Rose BallerinaRio (#5) "J...

Authenticity Guarantee

I'm curious about the Authenticity Guarantee. Has it been a good experience for those of you who have had to use it? Any issues? I have yet to sell an item using this process but I do have cards I'd like to post. I am concerned, however, about valuab...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Being screwed as seller

I sold my item immediately after shipped item. The buyer opens dispute stating he hasn't received. Again less 24 hours after purchase. We'll I uploaded the tracking all seemed to be worked out then buyer changed his dispute to not as described I then...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

Just saying hello everyone

Finally I have managed to return to eBay I have lots and lots of great knives, and cards , and so much more to list but I wanted to say I like the new platform for listing items . And it seems it is much easier to stay in contact with buyers . Thanks...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Scammers

ScamsI hope everyone is aware that the same people every week stand in line and wait, sometimes hours, and buy EVERYTHING Panini turns around and sells the factory sealed, well priced, boxes from WAL-MART & marks it up too 200%. Do these people even ...

He don't trade cards he hacked cards

My name is Jennifer Brown he has hacked in my account ran up credit cards in my name student loans in my name anything you could think of he has done please take everything out of my name I am on social security I get a social security government car...

Gift card

Hello!What does a vendor do with buying a lots of ebay gift card?Most of them are Nigerian.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Too many Ali and Cassius Clay Proline football autos Fakes

Please spread this. Football card auction section is being Flooded with the Ali and Cassius Clay autographs!!! Theres no way that many could be coming up for auction. There was/has been a problem with these cards in the past. I wont even trust the gr...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finding the Ebay Standard Envelope

I do not see the standard envelope come up when I try to do shipping of trading cards. Am I listing these wrong or can anyone help me. I am selling original small aceo trading cards. Thanks.

Item not received

it says item delivered but it wasn't. This on top of PayPal refusing my 3 perfectly good debit cards after this purchase. EBay has caused me so much grief over the years I hate it. I have and want to buy so much stuff on eBay but they have made it im...