cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller opened an unpaid order for a toy item and will not accept my payment for it now

Hello there guys, I recently bid on two toy soldier auctions from seller and after winning both items I asked if I could cancel one of the items as I found I already had one in my collection. I did this immediately after the two auctions ended and instead the seller opened an unpaid order for both. I have messaged him repeatedly and asked to pay for the second item. The seller wrote back that both transactions would be cancelled on Dec 21st 2017, I thanked him and now I find he has opened a second unpaid order on Dec 21st and will not accept my payment for this second toy soldier item nor will he accept any further messages. What the hell is going on here? I have a perfect 100% rating and can't help wondering is this guy doing this purely for spite?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: seller jluvzs opened an unpaid order for a toy item and will not accept my payment for it now

I think you are right the guy sounded irritated in his last couple of messages, and thanks for your insight on this.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: seller jluvzs opened an unpaid order for a toy item and will not accept my payment for it now

You may have angered the seller by repeatedly messaging him. As a result, he opened the two unpaid item cases. Sellers are not required to cancel orders, it's either a yes or no. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I think you are right the guy sounded irritated in his last couple of messages, and thanks for your insight on this.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply