Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Vintage toy part, identification

I'm trying to determine what toy this fire fighter is from. I found him at an estate sale and he was too cool to just toss in the garbage. He's about 4.5" tall and double sided.thanksSue

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help me identify these toys. IRL HEI

I found these toys at a yard sale and I was trying to see if they had any value. Has anyone seen these figures before, I couldn't find them anywhere online. The bottom of the figures read JRL HEI China

Serious bug with price of item when using template

Hi since the last 7 days I have that serious bug when I'm listing items with a template cause the price doesn't update. Here's an exemple: I listed an item at 94.99 $ and right after I listed another item at 274.99 $ but the price didn't updated so i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any marble experts?

I got some marbles and have been trying to research them. I can't find any like these. They seem like irregulars or something. They have flaws all over them and seem "wrinkled". Trash or treasure?Thanks for any advice.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying cast iron horse. Soldier?

Hand painted details. Appears civil war related. I can't figure out how it would've ever stood independently??I thought maybe it was part of a carousel or display but I don't see anywhere that it would have been mounted. The right front leg is broke....

IMG_7839.JPG IMG_7844.JPG IMG_7848.JPG IMG_7853.JPG

Shipping costs

Why shipping costs are so much differen't, for selling the same item. At my same location? Thank you

FAKE LOL DOLLS - I WISH EBAY WOULD BAN SELLERS

for gifts we purchased several lol dolls from multiple vendors on ebay. I was naive to believe I was safe here at ebay, my hope is ebay will have a zero tolerance for those selling fakes. These people know they have fakes before they are sold. Unfort...

Violation

I just received from e-bay telling me they have removed two of my items that are design right violation unauthorized items. The items came from China. I don't know if the company or someone on e-bay turned me in. Ther are other people with some on he...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Magic The Gathering Cards Too Risky?

I've just come in to 6400 Magic The Gathering Cards and of course I would like to sell them on ebay. Im concerned about the risks involved though. The potential for scammers etc. What would stop someone from buying them, taking the cards that are hig...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors