cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious bug with price of item when using template

Hi since the last 7 days I have that serious bug when I'm listing items with a template cause the price doesn't update. 

Here's an exemple: I listed an item at 94.99 $ and right after I listed another item at 274.99 $ but the price didn't updated so it got listed at 94.99 $ like the first one. So a member bought it within a minute and paid. He was then mad about me but this is totaly out of my control. Sometime I have to revise the same item up to 8 times before being able to correct it for the right price. 

I've tried with different computers and different web browsers and I'm still encoutering that same problem. 

Please help. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Couple of times when I entered a price on the page it glitched and would not accept it and gave me an error message. Something very well could be going on in glitchville with this.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Still having the same problem after close to a month. Will EBay fix this soon ? This is very stressful everytime I want to list an expensive item. Need to revise the price as quickly as possible before someone buy the item at a price I don't want to sell. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply