Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

where to buy a certain issue of a moviestarplanet (MSP) magazine ? (from 8/2018)

My child wants a certain issue of the movie star planet magazines but it seems like no one is selling it on ebay and there's no official way to get it. I don't need a physical copy just the code inside it. Does anyone sell it or know how to buy it?Th...

Tin toy train

Please Identify tin train. Is train vintage ? All info is appreciated. Thanks so much 

20200109_154010.jpg

Misleading description of item

There are several listings right now for "Natural colorful ore standard stone ore peacock color original stone" which gives the implication that it is "peacock ore" (Bornite or chalcopyrite), instead of the simple carborundum (silicon carbide) that i...

Resolved! Beanie Bears/Babies

I do not have Beanie Babies or Bears to sell so this is just an idle inquiry.Are there actually ANY Beanies that are valuable. I ask because there is a new seller who has one listed for $2500.Is that likely to sell?

Mystery Bugs Bunny Metal Medallion Toy Part Promo? What is this, help! :)

I've searched until my fingers are numb, no idea what this is. It's beautifully made, heavy metal of some sort (dark grey), front is domed, back is etched with Bugs Bunny. Sides are indented as if this sits on top of something or is part of something...

Help Identifying a Pokemon Pokeball Toy w/ No Markings

Good evening Ebay, I'm an old pokemon item collector, and I've been going through all my old things. I came across 7 similar pokeballs with character figurines inside on springs. It looks as if there is a space in the middle where something else is s...

Bradley Import Co. 30" dolls info needed

These 2 dolls measure 30 inches tall and have tags marked: Bradley Import Co. Los Angeles Calif. I did a search and came up with a similar doll on Ebay called Valentina but I can't find any further info on the internet. Looks like they both have had ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who is this action figure?

He looks like a McFarlane character but his only marking says 2006 O,G and Licensed by FUN. I have Googled and searched until I'm blue in the face. Thanks for any help.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay charging sales tax for tax-exempt items - postage stamps

EBay is charging sales tax for postage stamps that are sold at or below face value. This line appears during the checkout process. I have tried to purchase forever stamps below face value twice in the last month; both times when I went to checkout, P...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 14 helpful

Who is this character?

Does anyone recognize this little guy. It's a small resin figurine. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors