Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

trading card with scratchable code

I have a question about listing a world of warcraft trading card that has one of those user codes that you scratch off. What happens if a buyer reveals the code uses it and then opens a return for some reason. The value is only in that hidden code. I...

Should I leave negative feedback

I purchased a pre-order about 6 months ago from a seller. I paid him immediately and didn't get a great deal on it, but I'm an adult, and that was my choice. Shipping posted was $40, I agreed and paid, again my choice. So recently the item had just s...

Seller keeps emailing me

Trying to get a seller to send me a return label already sent me the money back but he keeps emailing me telling me I can have extra car another car I don't want it he lied to me twice I just want to resolve the issue have him send me a shipping labe...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

sent item

i recieved a notice to send an item which i sent and was recieved by the customer over a month ago. is this typical ebay to make mistakes? will this cause me a problem?

Resolved! Can you help me with this toy pleae.

Greetings, do you know the maker of this tin litho windup car? There are no name or numbers on it that I can see. The front wheels are the windup part with the back wheels making it go in a circle motion. It is all metal and not a newer item.Thanks f...

MVC-024S.JPG MVC-025S.JPG MVC-026S.JPG

Resolved! Received message from buyer stating item did not arrive, but tracking shows it was delivered

Hello everyone. So earlier today, I received a notification from eBay that a customer had open and item not received claim and the tracking information shows it was delivered. The item in question is a Pokemon Trading Card valued over $100 and I ship...

MILITARY category in Models. PLEASE bring it back!!!!

I've been a seller since almost the beginning. I've seen Ebay make some good and bad changes. Lumping the entire Military model category into Automotive is the absolute worst by far. My built 1/35 models after a week are all below 15 views where in t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! A UK Buyer Purchased A Toy From Me...The Mailing Address in the U.S. Is Suspect. What To Do?

Hi, Hope you all had a happy and prosperous December. I didn't but I hope you did. Is it safe for me to ship an item to a sketchy address in the U.S. for a UK buyer? Will eBay/PayPal have my back so long as I have delivery confirmation that the item ...

Resolved! Question about Funko Pops

Hello all,Does anyone have an opinion on buying Funko pops from a seller who sells huge quantities of the same Funko pop versus a seller who is only selling one of the Funko pops that you are looking for?Normally, a seller who sells huge quantities o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors