Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I cancel an unpaid item.

@links to membersI’m so lost. My first item sold and the person hasn’t paid for the squishmallow. Actually, it was sold on the 27th of May. I sent two reminders and the invoice. I didn’t get an answer back.after the invoice was sent it now says it wa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

STOLEN SPORTSCARD COLLECTION (CHILDRENS COLLEGE FUND) DERRICK WHITE, LONNIE WALKER AUTO ROOKIES

HELLO FELLOW COLLECTORI HAD A TON OF DERRICK WHITE AUTO/ROOKIES... I AM/WAS THE TOP SUPER COLLECTOR FOR YEARS...I STARTED COLLECTING HIS ROOKIE YEAR... I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HIM SINCE COLLEGE IN COLORADO. I USED TO LIVE IN TEXAS, NEAR SAN MARCOS/SAN ...

Identifying Plastic Toy Green Necklace

Hi - I am sorting out and selling my son's old toys and have found this plastic chinese style green tie up pendant and wondering if anyone knows what it is and what franchise its fromm - thanks in advance

LOTR1.jpg

Kato Track

I want to purchase a Kato Unitram turnout. The item is Kato 40-211 - Unitram Street Track Electric Turnout 180mm ( 7 4/5") Right. If you have one to sell, please reply. Thanks.

Resolved! Please help identify these 3 LOL Surprise dolls. Thank you!!

I'm having a hard time identifying exactly which LOL Surprise dolls these 3 are. I've identified dozens of them but am stuck on these 3. Also, if you have a favorite identification website for LOL Surprise please mention that. I have tried a few but ...

Help me ID this lead spaceman toy, please

Hi, a friend of mine says he has several of these. I'm guessing it's lead, and from the 1930's or 1940's. Looks like it was inspired by Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers, but is not a licensed toy from either franchise.Anybody got any idea who made this, ...

348432920_2295694957279972_4565644172413872110_n.jpg

Taxes included in selling fees

Wanted to give feedback on how eBay charges fees for collectables. It would be a better experience if ebay did not include the sales tax into the final sale of an item I sale. Especially with higher end cards. Getting charged on an extra few bucks th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tips to Photographys

Hello eBay friends, can you recommend me any tips when capturing pictures of toys or products by using mobile phone?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors