cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

damage package using ebay global shipping program

my package was damage during eBay global shipping program

what should i do its taken a lot off value off the item but i don't want to return it ?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you really did have your item shipped through the (soon to be phased out) Global Shipping Program and not the eBay International Shipping service (which is replacing the GSP), it’s pretty likely that if you file a claim through the eBay Money Back Guarantee program, you will not be required to return the item.

The seller is not involved in damage claims for items forwarded through the GSP, and Pitney Bowes (operators of the GSP) doesn’t generally have any use for returned broken items.  eIS, on the other hand, might require the return of the item for possible salvage/liquidation purposes.  Knowing for certain the service used would help us give you better advice.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If you buy anything brand new from another country and have it shipped there is always the possibility the item will be opened and damaged when inspected by customs agents.  Imagine if they didn't every drug dealer would be sending pallets of new shrink-wrapped stuff out.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply