cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return and negative feedback

Bought a 2001 Topps NFL card set. Seller states in email the Drew Brees RC is in great condition. Set arrives and the card has a damaging bend in it, big enough to see. The set is worthless without that card. I send seller pics and he says he still doesn't see it. I tell him I'm going to go through ebay for a refund and MIRACULOUSLY he has ANOTHER card just like it but better. He wants me to ship the single card with tracking back to him and he will give me the better card. I don't appreciate trying to be taken advantage off and go through with the return of the whole set. He receives the set and issues only HALF the cost. I get ebay involved and they force the other half of the refund. (a whole $77 total) I decided to leave negative feedback stating "sent damaged Brees RC and then tried to swap, only half refunded, got ebay involved for full refund"  Just to make sure he won't try to -re-sell and pull the same switcheroo on someone else. Somehow he gets ebay to REMOVE the negative feedback. **bleep**? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Return and negative feedback

Any time you mention getting Ebay involved,or opening a case, the seller can get the fb removed.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 2
latest reply