Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Bangs Francie Barbie Dolls

I came across a Francie no bangs doll head that has a hole at the back top of the head under the hair. Is this typical? I've never had this Francie and my first thought is that perhaps some of the head molds of the grow hair Francie were used when ma...

offer up are scammers

the is the second people that try too get me (no subject)Inboxx Niecy Williams 9:56 AM (24 minutes ago) Hi im interested in your Nissan Maxima are located in parts of California Angela Alley9:59 AM (22 minutes ago) to me My name is Angela and I'm ema...

Need help with stuffed bear mohair

Pretty sure it’s is stuffed with hay or wood, very solid. I hear a clanking noise when I shake the bear might just be the joints moving. Head is stitched on.   d

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Resolved! Scooby Doo Identification Help 1970s Plastic Toy Farm Set

Are there any knowledgeable vintage toy enthusiasts or hardcore Scooby collectors who've seen this toy before?This was acquired during the 1970s and the only identification markings are the paper "Scooby" sticker on the sides of the tractor, and Made...

scoobyDooPics.jpg

QUESTIONABLE SELLER

So I send an email to seller asking about item functionality on item "BUY IT NOW" 293502527227 for $39.00 . He/she responds that per description it is fine. So I return to listing and I see revised price of $45.00 - I should have read the feedback be...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spawn

I need help if anyone one is willing I’m on the hunt for gunslinger spawn and spawn series 34 wings of redemption for a fair price I’ve looked but my search skills are bad thank you so much!!

patti playpal help

hello i was wondering if anyone knew hoe to get a flanged patti playal leg back into its socket i just purchased a new leg since the one that came with the doll was broken if anyone has any information id be more then happy

Purchases

I want to take this time to thank all of the Sellers that I've done business with over the past several years, nearly all of those that have sold model railroad items. All of you did such a good job in packing and sending your products and arriving o...

Return and negative feedback

Bought a 2001 Topps NFL card set. Seller states in email the Drew Brees RC is in great condition. Set arrives and the card has a damaging bend in it, big enough to see. The set is worthless without that card. I send seller pics and he says he still d...

ED-209

Greetings fellow consumers. I am looking for a set of rockets for a Robocop collectible. Does anyone know where I might be able to find some rockets for the ED-209 MMS-204. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Resolved! Please help me identify this toy.

I found this interesting looking guy at an estate sale last week and I have no idea who he is. I’ve been collecting toys for a long time and I must say I’ve never seen him before. I’d really appreciate it if someone could tell me. He’s about a foot t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors