cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Pictures through File Exchange

Hello,

Just a little background:  My inventory is made up of single items, so each item is unique and requires its own pictures.  Generally, I have 8-10 pictures per item and list 10 or so items a day.  I thought I should try my hand at using File Exchange Basic to create listings.

My understanding is I populate the "PicURL" field with upto 12 URL for my pictures.

I tried using Dropbox but grabbing the URL was a little tedious. 

My questions is:

What site(s) are people using for their pictures and what is the best way to get the URL for pictures?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Uploading Pictures through File Exchange

My images come from my suppliers, so they have the storage.

This would not work for most. And most image sites charge a subscription fee. More images, larger fee.

You might consider setting up your own image site. GoDaddy is pretty cheap, but I am not up on exactly what you would receive. You would also have to purchase a SSL certificate, which is very reasonable.

Another may be able to give you better advice, @shipscript

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply