cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to sign Seller Agreement to print shipping label from Mobile App w/ bad customer service answer

Tried to print shipping label from mobile app twice.  Both times a pop up message says I need to sign ebay selling agreement from my laptop.  Cannot find this agreement on ebay from my laptop.

Then it says that I can print shipping labels from the mobile app after I print my first shipping label from my laptop.  Printed my first label from my laptop and still cannot print a label from my phone app.  Got the same message.

Ebay customer service says that their moblie app is still being developed and to use my laptop to print labels "for now".  Was even put on hold while customer service rep checked with a supervisor.  Came back with the same answer about the mobile app still being developed to provide more functionality and to use my laptop to print labels. 

What a worthless answer!

1.  Don't give me the option to print a label on the mobile app if I can't do it.

2.  Don't give me a message that I need to sign an agreement and I cannot find it.

3.  Don't tell me that I can print labels from my mobile app after I print my first label from my laptop when I can't.

4.  Don't let customer service tell me that the mobile app is "still in the process" of having all functions available.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Has anyone received a solution from Ebay?  Or still stuck with using your laptop/desktop to print labels?

Please help... Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Need to sign Seller Agreement to print shipping label from Mobile App w/ bad customer service answer

@carnitas

The steps to sign the billing agreement are as follows:

1. Go to My eBay. You may be asked to sign in. 
  2. Click Sold Items.
  3. Select Print Shipping Label in the More actions column. 
  4. Under Purchase postage, place a checkmark in the box to sign up for the Billing agreement.
  5. Click Purchase postage. Remember that you'll pay for your first label. You'll be eligible for prefunded labels with your next printed label. 
  6. Sign in to your PayPal account.
  7. Review the Billing agreement, then click Agree and continue.

The above is courtesy of Trinton @ eBay.

This will allow you to 'sign' the billing agreement. It does not work from the mobile app. It may work from your mobile device, using the desktop site (below)...

You can use your device's browser to access eBay, just like a desktop.

Tap your device's browser icon, tap the url (address) line, the type in ebay.com/

Enlarge the page, and Tap Sign in, once you are signed in,

• For Chrome,
    Tap the 3 dot menu in the upper right hand corner to open the drop down menu
    Tap Use Desktop Site
  • For Safari,
    Tap and hold the Refresh button in the URL bar of the Mobile eBay site.
    When the menu appears, tap Request Desktop Site.
  • For FireFox,
    Tap the three dot menu icon
    Tap the checkbox for Request desktop site.

You are now able to use the full functions of the eBay pages.

Courtesy of Quiltgeek.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for all the information. I know I've done most of the instructions you posted with my laptop using the chrome browser. I printed two labels and paid for postage through eBay on both of the labels. I would think I've signed up for the agreement since I have done this. But I will review all the steps that you mentioned and make another post with the results. Thanks again for all that info!

FYI... There are several other posts from others that have run across the same problem that I am having. And I have not found answers on their posts. I'm sure some of them would have benefited from your reply to my post. Thanks again for your time!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Worked! Thanks for this info. It should be a link unto itself somewhere on the dashboard for others to quickly take care of. It is ridiculous for ebay to make this simple task so difficult!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I was having the same issue but follwed the directions given in one of the replies and it took care of the problem. This is what frustrates me wit ebay, simple tasks that seem to be "hidden" where you are forced to hunt down the solution. Aint nobody got time for that!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply