cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just saying "hi" after several years....

I see a few familiar names here which is reassuring. I got a brief recent nudge from Oggilby. I didn't even know this place was active. I hope all are well. It was sad to see that iomoon passed on.  Jeff

Go to Covers 🙂

Go to Covers!!
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: Just saying "hi" after several years....

Gód dæg eall.

Todays crossword clue:
Mother's iron ruler (8)

Thank you to all who have posted!

Oggilby, thanks so much for reaching out to us.

Marius (aka stampmad) emailed me to say Hi. He's having trouble posting on the board doesn't have that privilege set?)

So far, Dana has earned a prize for the most evocative posting with that great limerick!

Sheryll

Message 31 of 39
latest reply

Sheryll...

MAFEKING

Nice to see you posting ... I see you are a London Times (as opposed to New York Times) crossword aficionado!

Message 32 of 39
latest reply

Jaywild - I was just setting the scene for the Sunday chat board, paying homage  to iomoon...

That would explain the Brit connection.

You also won a prize for your felines, who were so welcoming to Trevor. It didn't used  to take much to set off board members showing pics of pets.

Sheryll

Message 33 of 39
latest reply

Hey!

I remebered some of you folks may not have seen some of my exhibits which I've got online. And, the plus is some of my photography that I've taken through the years, mostly during the last few years. 

https://www.rogerheath.com

Enjoy. Some of the loading takes a few seconds but be patient. ); >)41b_1867_09_09.jpg

Message 34 of 39
latest reply

photographyDSCN0167-copy.jpg

Message 35 of 39
latest reply

Good to see all the old friends.

Staying home almost full time. Both my wife and I are only mobile on walkers. Our son, who lives with us, does any necessary shopping. Our only outings are to the doctors and then only for something that can't be dealt with over the phone. I do hope that everyone else is sheltering at home. It's the only way we will get ahead of this pandemic. We need everyone's support.

Thank heavens for Amazon and the USPS. Without them we'd be short a lot of things. As it is we can't get things like paper towels and toilet paper. We did finally get some masks from China. Rubbing alcohol is in short supply. We're down to the last bottle. (It was a gift from our friend, the mail postwoman, who had a spare.) I guess all the alcohol is going into hand sanitizers.

Message 36 of 39
latest reply

Holy Guacamole Batman, they're rising like zombies back to the - well, wherever zombies gather.  I've been doing otros lately and just checked in, and must say hi to those I remember who have posted:

Malolo

Sheryll (and thanx for the two fish pics. Dang that was a great stocktank.)

Jim

Ken

Rob

Greenwave

Maarten

Anne

David

Sayasan

and 

Jimbo

I find it great to "hear" from each of you and to know you are still kickin'!

You've lifted my spirits, indeed!

Go to Covers!!
Message 37 of 39
latest reply

Just want to say hi. Interesting to see I still remember some of the names. Be safe.
Message 38 of 39
latest reply

Cheers!

Message 39 of 39
latest reply