Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What chance do I have with this negative?

A buyer left me a negative "I didn't know that this item that I ordered was made in Vietnam. I am a Vietnam Era Veteran. Had I known where it was made, I would not have ordered it." My listing doesn't state where the item was made because the multipl...

Resolved! Buyer Left Negative Feedback claiming item was used, cologne smell? Item was Brand New with tag?

(-) I just received a negative from a buyer. Claiming item was used. Had a strong smell. I washed once and smell was still there. "Item was brand new as pictured with tag in description." I took one picture as I pulled it out of a sealed bag." I did ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 35 replies
  • 1 helpful

Counterfeit Listing

I have listed Airpods for sale as a way to make extra money but they keep getting flagged as counterfeit. I well know in the world of reselling airpods there is a bunch of counterfeit products that are being sold around. So to make sure that would no...

Store fee(s) for Shipping?

I've been mentoring a newbie seller since the beginning of the year and things are going pretty well, but the sheer number of listings he's got going now (approaching 300) are making a store subscription a good idea in terms of number of free listing...

Can things get any worse from this point on?

I'm pretty sure I got scammed and there's nothing I can do at this point but posting this anyway as a therapy and maybe it will help future sellers... I sold a Samsung phone that I bought directly from Samsung which arrived in a sealed packaging. Mar...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 45 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Any other sellers haven't received today's payout?

Usually payouts sent in the morning, show up in my Wells Fargo account around 6pm. However, this morning's payout didn't show up in my bank account yet. Yesterday's was fine. Any one in the same boat?

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

New listings stuck on Median Sold Price

When attempting to post new items for sale the items are stuck on Recommendation applied and that is only allowing items to be listed at Median sold prices. Is there an easy way to change this that I am missing?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling limits

Hi all!Been on ebay for about 15 years selling here and there... 3 years ago I started putting a little bit more efforts and energy into it and I am now a top rated seller with 100% positive feedback. I have around 400 active listings and it was goin...

UNREAL EBAY RESPONSE

I sent my package with tracking, and it reached the buyer. However, he didn't accept it and I got it back. I messaged the buyer, and he responded that his USPS mail carrier told him the package got stuck in their sorting machine and was damaged, so h...

Require buyers to provide a payment method before they place a BID is BACK in account settings.

I just wanted to try and get the word out since eBay hasn't announced this. Check your account settings everyone to make sure the buyer requirements are what you prefer. eBay just added back the option to require payment method before bidding on Auct...

Payment method required before bidding or making an offer.JPG

Ebay's absolutely horrible track record on financing partners

Has anyone noticed the lower and lower quality of lenders in ebay's working capital "program". It started with Paypal Working Capital, which really was a quick and easy way to access capital: upfront fee, reasonable payments, etc. Then there was anot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors