Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Reversing an "Item Not Received" Claim is not easy, but ...

So I've been selling on eBay for decades, pretty much with the understanding that once an "Item Not Received" case is open by the buyer and the required 5 day time-frame elapses, eBay WILL NOT reverse the claim without Proof of Delivery (essentially ...

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 143 replies
  • 11 helpful

Resolved! Canceling sale to buyer in HI.

I thought i had no international or sles to outside 48 states on but someone from HI. bought a golf club. I canceled and wondering If I just relist and they get their money back or do I pay a fee? To all that replied to my original message, thanks fo...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns Noted in Seller Dashboard

In your Service Metrics, but it does NOT create a Defect on your Seller Dashboard. The two are different and it is important to understand the difference between the two. What I was trying to say that the unreturned (for not as described) will show i...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

3rd party listing apps

Can any recommend Ebay approved 3rd party apps for creating new listings including additional photos? I see multiple listings that contain dozens pictures following the text descriptions.

FAKE EBAY BUYER RATINGS!!!! SCAMMERS

I recently ran across a buyer with a high rating, but all of their comments were the same. I am a Data Scientist, and one of the jobs I do every day is find patterns and trends. Not only did this person have 400 positive comments, but over 75% of the...

The History of eBay

I know this may only appeal to the dinosuar sellers, but has anyone had a chance to see the history of eBay on eBayinc.com? It was kind of cool to reminisce. I remember the transition from Auctionweb to eBay, as well as the homepage filled with blue ...

What happens if the buyer does not ship the item back?

What happens if the buyer opens an "item not as described" case and don't ship it back? What can I do as a seller? Will i be reimbursed? Will ebay side with me or is the case already settled by then? I hear a lot about aellers who get scammed and say...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors