cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who the heck cares?

Hi park posters. 
The eBay soapbox will no longer be a public board. I hope you don’t mind if we start a home thread from the box here. We will talk about “whatever”.  We will also talk about ebay related subjects. Come join the fun. 

51385A2D-25DB-4130-9BCE-D22A968253D1.png

I am not what you think I am. You are what you think I am.
Message 1 of 1,549
latest reply
1,548 REPLIES 1,548

Re: Who the heck cares?

Thank you, Shirley. ❤

Here we sit. Waiting for these lines to go through maybe an hour or 2 more down in in this storm pod.

Rain starting back up.  Panhandle has been catching it. Not bad here as far as I know. Said Dothan had a tornado.

Said there was golf ball sized hail, but I didn't hear very much hit the door. Lots of wind, though.

Coffee and cake when this is over, provided the trailer is still standing.

Yesterday they brought home cake and brownies and chocolate and Son would've fixed some steak and salad if I hadn't already baked the pizza and had a salad made.

He said we'll have that today. Lol

I am so tired and stiff.

Y'all take care. I know I'm not the only one having to put up with this system. 

Message 1546 of 1,549
latest reply

Be safe, Cathy!

We're getting snow. It's a very wet and heavy snow. I'm not sure how much we've gotten so far but could get up to another 3 inches. I think we've got that much already. I just shoved Silver Bullett into four wheel drive and drove out of my driveway and up the hill to work. Everyone else is taking a snow day. I'm cussing my 9 block commute and the four wheel drive lol.

Hi Shirley! Happy 2024 to you, too!

Dom, still getting rain? Want some of my snow? I'll priority mail it to you, lmao

Stiff and tired from the storms, Cathy?

I am 1000% over this snow already. It's gross. It's making everything icky! I told boss this am that it is pretty but it would be way prettier if I was looking at it on FB while sitting on a beach somewhere! HAHA

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 1547 of 1,549
latest reply

We haven't seen snow for over a year here in my area.  I miss it.

You got water by you?  Beach time for us is the winter - nothing prettier and calming then watching snow fall on the ocean or bay.

Grab the Hubby and a blanket and a coffee and just......sit.

Message 1548 of 1,549
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 1549 of 1,549
latest reply