cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

We are now under a winter storm warning for 3 - 5 inches of snow.  Since the secondary roads are expected to become slippery and hazardous, I have decided not to go to my doll club meeting - there's always next month with the holiday auction!

Message 7276 of 9,910
latest reply

lynngehringer@yahoo.com

The election is over and it is what it is.  Let us pray that our elected officials will be able to cross the aisle and compromise so that our nation will be able to regain her incredible stature that somehow got lost along the way.

Let's also keep in prayer those affected by the storms.  It is going to be a long haul for many of them.  This would have been a terrible thing in warm weather, but in the cold and getting colder, they need help.

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Message 7277 of 9,910
latest reply

Just got the word that the doll club meeting has been canceled so I'll be snuggling down with hubby tonight.  It's already started to snow just south of us.  May try to get some grocery shopping done later if the roads aren't too bad. 

Message 7278 of 9,910
latest reply

I just love Joel Rosenberg! Here’s a portion of what he wrote yesterday. I tried to post it yesterday but couldn’t get on here:

The Hebrew prophet Daniel once wrote, "Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are His….He removes kings and raises up kings." (Daniel 2:20-21) In the end, we can and should trust in God's sovereignty. He ultimately decides who will lead a country, and who will be removed from leadership. Sometimes He allows evil leaders to rise up to allow pain and suffering and help the people turn their hearts to the Lord and depend on Him, rather on worldly leaders. Other times, the Lord allows godly leaders to emerge to allow people to live in times of quiet and peace or to deal with trouble in a Biblical way. God has His reasons, and we must pray that His will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.

Carole, prayers for Angie and Katie!!

Diane, prayers about your weather!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 7279 of 9,910
latest reply

Cold, high wings, rain, sleet, snowstorm in progress here.

Prayers for people in N.Y. & N.J. who have no power, no heat, no home, no clothes, no gas.

please continue to pray.

Shipping is not an entitlement, it's a convenience.
Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
All Customers have a need,
Some are more needy than others.
Message 7280 of 9,910
latest reply

Sally -- Thank you for your contribution. I'm so pleased that you are studying and offering help to us.

Roxie -- Good quote.

You look like Suzanne Pleshette when she was young, of course.

Lynn -- Prayers for the storms.

Prayers for your preparation for the upcoming surgery.

Jan -- Thank you for "God Bless America."

Ginny -- Prayers for those in need, because of Sandy, during the upcoming stormy weather. I know that your heart hurts for them.

Diane -- Prayers for the weather you are facing.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 7281 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request:

My cousin-Diane's husband-Chester died today. Please pray for Diane, her family and friends.

Message 7282 of 9,910
latest reply

Chester died of lung cancer. 

Message 7283 of 9,910
latest reply

Katie Update:

Your prayers are being answered.

Tomorrow is the court date for the hearing.

Message 7284 of 9,910
latest reply

Cold, high wings, rain, sleet, snowstorm in progress here.

Prayers for people in N.Y. & N.J. who have no power, no heat, no home, no clothes, no gas.

please continue to pray.

Got it sweetheart, praying!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 7285 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole, I hope I don’t look like her now, lol! Thank you for the compliment. Prayers for Diane and the family!! May they experience closeness to our God, salvation and His comfort!

Jan dear, I’m sorry I missed commenting on your heartwarming post on America!! I get distracted easily, lol!  It is precious!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 7286 of 9,910
latest reply

I think we should all take the time to say a prayer for the people of NYC and New Jersey who are facing the second storm in a week in an area devastated by last weeks storm.

Message 7287 of 9,910
latest reply

Diane- I am praying for you and your family. Such disasters to face one after the other. Stock up on essentials and stay warm and safe.

Lynn- Thanks for your add. I am in total agreement with your post. Well spoken and very meaningful.

Carole- My prayers for precious Katie. Prayers for Diane, her family and friends. So very sad to lose a loved one. 

Ginny- God be with you, sweetie.

Stewart- Continued prayers for NYC and NJ. The many losses of lives, homes, and businesses is devastating.

Roxie- What did we ever do without your joyful soul!!!! Love you much. I do envy your divine weather!! Our leaves are all blowing away and cold weather is nearby! I finally was forced to put the top up on my car. I feel confined now.

Roy- I hope Mary and you are doing well. The articles on your land were so interesting. I hope you get a buyer soon.

Roger- I hope you are doing much better. Please let us know.

god is love photo: love god.jpg
Message 7288 of 9,910
latest reply

Still windy here in New Jersey.  We lucked out-no snow, just some rain and wind (Gloucester County). 

Regarding the election, I think prayers should be said for those who are so upset by the results that they are continuing to spew hate and name calling for the President and those who voted for him.

Any word on Katie's court date? 

Message 7289 of 9,910
latest reply

scripture graphics Pictures, Images and Photos

I do read and pray for all the requests.

Today, especially for Katie and the poor people who have now been hit twice.  I cannot even imagine this.  Losing everything or trying to salvage even a bit of their past.  I have had two house fires in my life; one where everything was lost (but I did not have much at the time) and one where there were still certain things I had stored in the garage as we were remodeling.  I saw on TV where in the neighborhood in Queens where everything was destroyed, a lady found only the cross from her grandmother's rosary, which was so precious to her.  Now so many places are covered in snow.

I cannot go there and help.  I do not have much money to give, but I can pray!

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Message 7290 of 9,910
latest reply