cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Prayer Request Thread

Lynn, prayer helps!

Message 7291 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Thank you for your prayers for Katie.

Her court date is today -- it should be happening about now.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 7292 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Jan -- Katie's court date is today.

Stewart -- Welcome! Thank you for your prayer requests for NYC and New Jersey. Prayers for them.

Ginny -- You have a tender heart.

Roxie -- I just know that when I saw you before Jesus and after Jesus, the comparison was DRAMATIC! Your face was softened and even MORE beautiful after Jesus healed your heart and soul.

Roy -- Hugs to you, Mary, and your family. It has been quite a week.

Roger -- Prayers for your health needs.

Message 7293 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Let all bitterness be put at the cross. If you prayed and voted, you did your part.

The final decision is up to God. He works all things together for His plan and glory!

Message 7294 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Thank each of you for your prayers for our country; for those in need from Sandy and cold weather; for Diane in the loss of her husband-Chester; for Katie at the court today.

Message 7295 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Today is our Pastor's wife's birthday. Unfortunately, she has many physical problems. She is so kind and giving. She plays many different musical instruments including the piano. Esther is well represented by her Biblical name.

Message 7296 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Our church is helping the victims of Sandy. We are able to give money and/or do volunteer work.

Check with your church to see what they are doing to help.

Prayers are needed more than anything else.

Message 7297 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Welcome stewart! I agree, and thank you for posting this!!

Jan dear, such a love you are! We are funny out here, it begins to sprinkle and most people run inside, lol! Most think it’s cold when it’s 68 degrees inside our homes! I sent you my email addresses via eBay.

Diane, I agree, we must pray for those who are so angry. God asks us to pray for our leaders that it will be well with us. He is still King of kings, still on the throne, still with us always, just as all of His promises to us are still true.  He is so faithful!

Lynnie, I agree, “silver and gold have I none, but what I have I give to you...” we can always pray.

Carole, I hear others say what you said about me. To God be the glory, that’s a fact!!!!! My churches, Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, Harvest of Orange County and Poiema in Huntington Beach all help out with disaster relief. I’m so grateful for that!!! Looking forward to the update on dear little sweet Katie.

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 7298 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Katie Update:

The court hearing for Katie went well. The judge was female. DD-Cheri really thought highly of her. She was professional and yet compassionate. She did not put up with any nonsense.

The outcome is she assigned a court guardian to research Katie's situation.

There will be another court hearing on December 13.

Thank you for your prayers. Cheri felt the power of the Holy Spirit.

Message 7299 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Roxie -- I'm so glad that your two churches are helping out.

Jesus restores what the locusts have eaten. He restores us to health, beauty, and cleans our mind of hateful/hurtful memories.

Message 7300 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Carole, thank you for the update about dear Katie.  Will continue to pray.  BTW, "3" churches.  😄

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 7301 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Carole, Thank you for the update on sweet Katie. So glad Cheri was pleased with the judge.

Roxie, Blessings to you!!

god is love photo: love god.jpg
Message 7302 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Roxie -- Three churches -- wow! I so appreciate them all!

Jan -- Thank you for your prayers. How are you doing? Have you been sleeping okay?

Message 7303 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYNN!

:-x

Message 7304 of 9,910
latest reply

Prayer Request Thread

Greetings dear ones  

1Ti 2:1 ¶ I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
1Ti 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

It was interesting for me to read a little about how your government works out there as I haven`t much of an idea.  However I did pray earnestly for the election and that the right man would be in the White House and I trust God that he would lead the President in his huge task.

I continue to pray for all those who suffered loss over hurricane Sandy.  I wrote to my MP in Parliament to say how very disappointed I was that it seemed to me that that no one had contacted the America President to give our condolences and heart felt concern to all those who had suffered because of this terrible storm.

His reply was that  Both Houses of Parliament have recorded their condolences, on behalf of the United Kingdom, to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy, not only in the United States, but those in the Caribbean Islands as well. 

Pray for us too for if our Government passes the next  ungodly law, we will surely incur the judgement of God on this country and we as Christian, will be persecuted when we make a stand, as we must.

Many Christian are praying against these proposals and trusting the Lord.

Message 7305 of 9,910
latest reply