cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM7vodGhOaE

On Christ the Solid Rock

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 6091 of 9,910
latest reply

On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Message 6092 of 9,910
latest reply

reganshoes
Adventurer

It always seems when I come to board for prayers things start to untangle in my life. I am having a very burdening time lately as a single mom w teenage kids. I've been really hurt & burnt in a divorce & lost everything & have no supportive family. Finances are real tight & I may need to move my ebay business soon & I have no earthly idea where to move it to. I feel all alone & cry alot.  I dream of island paradises & perfect families & handsome la la ha prince that will sweep me off my feet & live happily ever but it never comes true.

Message 6093 of 9,910
latest reply

It always seems when I come to board for prayers things start to untangle in my life. I am having a very burdening time lately as a single mom w teenage kids. I've been really hurt & burnt in a divorce & lost everything & have no supportive family. Finances are real tight & I may need to move my ebay business soon & I have no earthly idea where to move it to. I feel all alone & cry a lot.  I dream of island paradises & perfect families & handsome la la ha prince that will sweep me off my feet & live happily ever but it never comes true.

I feel somewhat compelled to respond. I've been reading this board for quite some time and feel confidant that the members here have a heart for God and each other as well as other people.

I do feel your pain because I'm just coming out of a broken life. I may not know exactly what your heart feels, but I do know a God who does...more than you know.

My trials overwhelmed me to the point of despair. However, it was by the grace and most of all the love of God that saw me through it.

Please know, you have a very supportive family here. From what I've been reading, the people here have the love and compassion to support you and pray for you, in every way possible.

Keep praying. Like you, the more I prayed, the tougher it got. That's the enemy, because he wants to discourage you and separate you from God. Your prayers are being heard, and the Lord does see your tears and will turn your sorrows in to joy. You made the right choice sharing yourself with people who will take you under their wing and comfort you. Prayer is a mighty thing. Remember that Jesus loves you more than anything and desires more than great things for you and your kids lives.

We may not know you, but Jesus does. I admire you for your desire to be healed and to be comforted, both physically and emotionally.

God loves you and sent Jesus so we can have a new life, a better life, in and through Him.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget there are people who do love you, are praying for you and are here for you whenever, and whatever the need.

Jesus is drawing you close to His side....

Message 6094 of 9,910
latest reply

A little about me..Like a few here, I have attended Calvary Chapel churches from here on the East Coast to meeting Greg Laurie at Harvest Christian Fellowship in SoCal and Chuck Smith in Costa Mesa. Love, love, love them. I was saddened with the news that Greg Laurie lost his son, who is now with Jesus, and Pastor Chuck's illness. God is using them in a mighty way these last days. We lost our Pastor's wife 3 years ago, and I still miss her. Her teachings at the women's retreats still live with me every day. They have all impacted my life in different ways, ultimately leading to my salvation back in '89.

My Pastor is originally from California with Pastor Chuck being his senior Pastor.

Pastor Chuck has been to our church numerous times over the years.

Anyhow, I have found inspiration and hope reading the posts here. 

May God be glorified in all we say and do.

God Bless you guys!

Message 6095 of 9,910
latest reply

A little about me..Like a few here, I have attended Calvary Chapel churches from here on the East Coast to meeting Greg Laurie at Harvest Christian Fellowship in SoCal and Chuck Smith in Costa Mesa. Love, love, love them. I was saddened with the news that Greg Laurie lost his son, who is now with Jesus, and Pastor Chuck's illness. God is using them in a mighty way these last days. We lost our Pastor's wife 3 years ago, and I still miss her. Her teachings at the women's retreats still live with me every day. They have all impacted my life in different ways, ultimately leading to my salvation back in '89.

My Pastor is originally from California with Pastor Chuck being his senior Pastor.

Pastor Chuck has been to our church numerous times over the years.

Anyhow, I have found inspiration and hope reading the posts here. 

May God be glorified in all we say and do.

God Bless you guys!

Welcome !

I am honored to meet you !

Ginny

Shipping is not an entitlement, it's a convenience.
Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
All Customers have a need,
Some are more needy than others.
Message 6096 of 9,910
latest reply

I feel somewhat compelled to respond. I've been reading this board for quite some time and feel confidant that the members here have a heart for God and each other as well as other people.

I do feel your pain because I'm just coming out of a broken life. I may not know exactly what your heart feels, but I do know a God who does...more than you know.

My trials overwhelmed me to the point of despair. However, it was by the grace and most of all the love of God that saw me through it.

Please know, you have a very supportive family here. From what I've been reading, the people here have the love and compassion to support you and pray for you, in every way possible.

Keep praying. Like you, the more I prayed, the tougher it got. That's the enemy, because he wants to discourage you and separate you from God. Your prayers are being heard, and the Lord does see your tears and will turn your sorrows in to joy. You made the right choice sharing yourself with people who will take you under their wing and comfort you. Prayer is a mighty thing. Remember that Jesus loves you more than anything and desires more than great things for you and your kids lives.

We may not know you, but Jesus does. I admire you for your desire to be healed and to be comforted, both physically and emotionally.

God loves you and sent Jesus so we can have a new life, a better life, in and through Him.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget there are people who do love you, are praying for you and are here for you whenever, and whatever the need.

Jesus is drawing you close to His side....

Yes, we are all here.

Even if we do not repond, we are here for you & include you in our thoughts & prayers.

Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
Message 6097 of 9,910
latest reply

Slide yer butts over, we need more room in the pew... new members are coming !:-x

Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
Message 6098 of 9,910
latest reply

It always seems when I come to board for prayers things start to untangle in my life. I am having a very burdening time lately as a single mom w teenage kids. I've been really hurt & burnt in a divorce & lost everything & have no supportive family. Finances are real tight & I may need to move my ebay business soon & I have no earthly idea where to move it to. I feel all alone & cry alot.  I dream of island paradises & perfect families & handsome la la ha prince that will sweep me off my feet & live happily ever but it never comes true.

Everything that will ever happen to us already happened to Jesus. He was abandoned, lied about, tortured, "lost" 'everything', humiliated, then, killed.

See how He went to His Father, Our Father, for help to carry His burdens ?

See how He accepted them ?

See how He 'got through' them ?

See how He was rewarded with His re-entry into Heaven, to sit beside His Father, Our Father ?

Nothing matters but God & the next world.

Nothing.

All that is here can blow away in a hurricane.

Be stolen in a nano-second.

Be snuffed out with a pillow.

ALL THAT MATTERS...

is that you:

Carry your burdens without complaint

Ask for help & prayers

Thank The Lord when relief comes

Tell others - spread The Word

Help others with their burdens

Be ready for when He calls you.

Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
Message 6099 of 9,910
latest reply

Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
Message 6100 of 9,910
latest reply

Good Morning, Ginny.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm blessed to meet you too!

Message 6101 of 9,910
latest reply

Thank You, Ginny! What a beautiful blessing that we are united as one,  that blesses our Lord.

I could never turn down prayer.

Message 6102 of 9,910
latest reply

I'm requesting prayer for Audrey and Ginny.

God has laid them on my heart today.

Yes, God let you know a big storm awaited Ginny.

Saturday, mail arrived, old bills that 'sweetie' did not pay from Daddy's money, last year, when he was alive... she told the Collection Agency to send them to 'estate of' & put my address on them.... then, she sent a vile & evil eMail. At first, I thought it was in response4 to her request for a place (charity) to send Daddy'as unopened meds/inhalers... the first few words were that... the rest, like a view into h*ll... frightening, a lava flow of hate & ill wishes & damnations... this is a woman my Daddy loved for 22 yrs., who I treated as well as m y own mother... I have been sick for days over that eMail... it bounces into my consciousness... just feeling a little better today...

Blessings on you all...

even those who only 'lurk'...

Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
Message 6103 of 9,910
latest reply

We are all in the same boat, my friends, never forget...

Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
Message 6104 of 9,910
latest reply

Continuing thoughts and prayers for the PRT posters and lurkers.

((((Hugs))))

Message 6105 of 9,910
latest reply