cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK B/S

kimbev1969
Enthusiast
I think it's irresponsible that Ebay does not allow you to leave so-called "negative" feedback, even when you are screwed over by a seller. I for one will never ever purchase through ebay again. I had an open dispute with a seller and left semi-negative feedback and Ebay marked my account for leaving it. i'm sorry but if you are a sarcastic and irresponsible seller...just because you have a 98% positive feedback obviously doesn't mean you are reputable...especially if Ebay is helping you seem legitimate...by removing your negative feedback...this is total b/s
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK B/S

vector.123
Enthusiast
This is why they changed the feedback rule against sellers and ebay did not suspend this guy paypal had to stop him.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=maillie&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&it...
Rather than get rid of this guy, ebay made it bad on all sellers and took away their ability to leave fair feedback.
NO....I'm not angry, I just woke up!
Message 16 of 37
latest reply

akdew1
Enthusiast
I'm not sure that I have found the right place!I am just a buyer.
But here it is, I think that Sellers and buyer should be able to leave appropriate feedback. If there are difficult people who would want to do business with them. I have worked hard to have a positive rating with ebay.This is not fair to the good buyer on ebay. How are the sellers and Buyers to know if we are a good risk or not! Well there it is! (Maybe I'm all mixed up on this) Have a blessed day. akdew
Message 17 of 37
latest reply

chafinoh71
Enthusiast
YEA HOW CAN YOU LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR A BUYER
Message 18 of 37
latest reply

chafinoh71
Enthusiast
A GUY LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BECAUSE IT TOOK 10 DAYS FOR HIM TO GET HIS PACKAGE FROM ME IN MY SELL IT SAID IT WOULD TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS
Message 19 of 37
latest reply

dreg750
Enthusiast
postal money orders sent with a delivery confirmation number is the best way to send payment. the fbi handles mail fruad. paypal can never do that.
Message 20 of 37
latest reply

dreg750
Enthusiast
feedback was the whole basis for security. if you dont check out a seller or buyers feedback that was on the user. as it should be.
Message 21 of 37
latest reply

loveday789
Enthusiast
Ebay allows you to leave negative feedback as a buyer, not as a seller. If you got screwed over by a seller, do a chargeback on Paypal. Then the ball is in the sellers court. You should get your money returned. Then feedback is your discretion.
Message 22 of 37
latest reply

kimbev1969
Enthusiast
first off i never said anyone lives in a jungle where on earth did you read that..and the unauthorized re-seller is

mutualaidsupplies.com who has by the way 32 different id's and that is that...if i was unsatisfied i should be able to say so...and the reason why..that is the warning other people have when they are trying to buy something...now this seller has hidden their feedback...I have 100% so give me a break, where did i go wrong.
Message 23 of 37
latest reply

janlexus2003
Enthusiast
I had the same problem. I tried to leave negative feedback and it would not let me. This does not make me feel comfortable about reading a seller's feedback ratings, knowing that some people may not have been allowed to leave theirs. It makes me furious at ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 24 of 37
latest reply

tbil60
Enthusiast
kimbev1969 - Do you remember leaving this??
Sent items months ago not fault he lives in a godforsaken jungle I lost money
Buyer: gardenvalecollectables ( 3583) Jun-05-06 15:22
Reply by gardenvalecollectables (Jun-05-06 16:19):
No need to be so rude and personal.I live in Australia not a godforsaken jungle

Not very professional.
If you're being verbally abusive then you deserve to have ebay mark your account.
Learn to be a little nicer and you'll be allowed to play with the others.
If not, then you'll be sent to the corner!
Message 25 of 37
latest reply

tbil60
Enthusiast
I just now noticed the date!!

How in the heck did this get pulled out of the archives and why did it get pulled out??
Message 26 of 37
latest reply

Well what about when a buyer doesnt pay??  Shouldn't a seller be able to leave negative feedback when a buyer screws her ona  time sensitive issue like tickets?

This is crazy that we cant leave negative feedback...  I've been buying/selling on eBay for 10+ years and this was the first time I was going to leave negative comments thats good odds BUT I WANT THAT OPTION.....

Message 27 of 37
latest reply

it got pulled out then the way it got pulled out now....  by doing a search for simular issues...

Message 28 of 37
latest reply

Yes, I realize it is totally ridiculous that eBay does not allow sellers to leave buyers neg feedback. I spent over an hour on one occasion trying to have a neg feedback removed(which can be done no matter what the eBay rep says) with an eBay buyer that clearly bought the wrong product and it is clear as day in the listing and even feedback. (check out my feedback for yourself and see it) bottom line that i was told was that even though it was clear to the eBay rep that the feedback was incorrect an it was clearly the buyers fault, he would not remove the feedback. I was told "the feedback forum is used only as a method to express opinion, so don't let it ruin my experience" I responded with, "if it's only used for opinion, why can I not leave my opinion (other than positive) for the buyer" he had no response other than, "it's just an opinion"...Aside from that, does our feedback not directly correlate with our eBay fees, seller status, & listing placement. If that's the case eBay should put their money where their mouth is, and allow sellers to leave negative feedback when we have a poor experience with a buyer. Sellers should be allowed to screen buyers. If sellers were allowed to leave negative feedback, then we could filter buyers by amount of negatives received in a certain time frame. This in total would bring down customer service issues, as well as eliminate the buyers who excessively leave negative feedback, and lower seller frustration. Afterall, it's just an "opinion"...right? eBay forgets, yeah it's the buyers who drive sales, but it's the sellers who pay the eBay fees. Take EQUAL care of both, sellers are not asking for more rights, just an EQUAL amount. Perhaps if all sellers unite we could bring back an EQUAL feedback system, and not a biased one.
Message 29 of 37
latest reply

yes they did this for the whining buyers that dont know how to use the dispute option.and the seller cant retaliate back.Buyers would leave a neg just for slow postal shipping as it was your fault.They keep screwing over the sellers till they all leave here...then why would they even have buyers coming back to no sellers here????

They are cutting their own throat as a one sided auction site.

Message 30 of 37
latest reply