cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK B/S

kimbev1969
Enthusiast
I think it's irresponsible that Ebay does not allow you to leave so-called "negative" feedback, even when you are screwed over by a seller. I for one will never ever purchase through ebay again. I had an open dispute with a seller and left semi-negative feedback and Ebay marked my account for leaving it. i'm sorry but if you are a sarcastic and irresponsible seller...just because you have a 98% positive feedback obviously doesn't mean you are reputable...especially if Ebay is helping you seem legitimate...by removing your negative feedback...this is total b/s
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK B/S

I just listed my last item on eBay. I am tired of non-pay. I have been an ebay member for a long time and never had a negative. I just had someone waste my time with another non-pay and I have no recourse at eBay other than to take my business elsewhere.

After my last item closes on eBay, I am gone for good....

Message 31 of 37
latest reply

Why not leave the truth under a pos. feedback. I have 2 buyers. 1 has been 5 days and no payment. The other did buy it now and because I didn't click immediately I haven't gotten a payment and it has been almost 2 days. Who does that other than a rude buyer!! I will leave that in the feedback. If it's not nasty and worded right you will get your point across. I check out good feedback as well as bad. The emails I really want to send buyers who don't pay

or make us wait II would get kicked off of ebay. Hey there's always craigslist. I use that a lot more than ebay. Less headaches.

Message 32 of 37
latest reply

It is against eBay policy to leave a negatively-worded comment for a buyer in positive feedback.

Everything is wonderful in eBayland.  Nothing derogatory must EVER be said about buyers - which means all buyers look exactly the same, whether they are good buyers or bad buyers.

Geez.  It sounds like The Wizard of Oz, doesn't it?  'Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?'  No one can tell the difference.  😐

Message 33 of 37
latest reply

Stinky, in the four years since this thread was started you'd think people would have figured it out.

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 34 of 37
latest reply

I htink it's sad that 4 years later this is still an issue.  Obviously eBay made a mistake on this one.  But I must be mistaken, because eBay NEVER makes mistakes.

Message 35 of 37
latest reply

I just left a feed back for a bidder that hasn't paid. I also called ebay and got a credit. We'll see if they do anything about the feedback I left. It is what it is. I am off to the buy it now section. Another area that needs fixing.

Message 36 of 37
latest reply

I agree with you. I encountered a seller who did not want to communicate with me about a  return that was defective. Seller waited until the last day to provide a return label. Seller has received said item back and still has not refunded me. I left negative feedback , seller waited over 7 days I guess until he complained and today I get an email saying .... A feedback comment that you left isn't allowed under eBay's Negative Comment left for a buyer policy.

The following comment has been removed:

The feedback rating and detailed seller ratings are still active

Message 37 of 37
latest reply