cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pictures entered on TurboLister not being carried to Ebay

I realize that this may not exactly deal with ebay but there are two sides to this issue.

I have been using turbolister for a very long time and there are many advantages but the one thing that is now irritating me is that once you get past one picture on the gallery, NO other pictures make it to Ebay.  There is exchange of information between Ebay and Turbolister and I realize that but I can not even add the pictures to the current listings in turbo lister and get the pictures there at that stage either.  

There is an exchange of information between the two and it could be ebay only asking for the data for one picture the program not asking for the other 10 or 11 pictures.  There has to be a making of a variable that holds the information of each picture and that is among the programming language I believe but when it comes to the other pictures, nothing ever gets across.  

The other side is Turbo lister could be saying to ebay here is picture one and that is all of the pictures in spite of it knowing that I gave the url for 3 or more pictures.  

That is all that I do for pictures.  I do not type in a file name for each picture, there is a URL for every picture that I put in except for the pictures that I copy the image of inside of the body of the listing.

I started putting the pictures into the body of the listings because of the conflict that exists getting the other pictures to ebay.  I have done that for a long while but I would like the exchange of information to occur for the URL for all of the pictures to make it to Ebay for listings.  I do not think that is a lot of information and it always gets the first gallery picture but none other.

I will be sending this posting to turbo lister also though.  I just wish to get others to make this complaint if this is a problem for other users and once turbo lister and ebay keep hearing about this, they will learn how a simple glitch can be fixed and we can proceed more diligently.  

The only way as of now for me to get the 2nd picture or more is to edit each listing on ebay itself and remove the first picture, and add each picture individually there but I see some people with 1000 listings and if they have to add each additional picture that way for one item they will not be reselling after the first listing, that will be a very long job just because the information does not get there between turbolister and ebay.

Good luck all.

CEO EBay Store: Little_Useful_Delights

I operate this store primarily in the evenings and I am always looking and looking for very useful sales, discounts and Bargains.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: pictures entered on TurboLister not being carried to Ebay

I do not use Turbo so I have no idea how it works. However, I used SSB at one point until I learned people do not actually read listings, but from what I understand from an article I read ebay is trying to have everything mobile friendly. Pictures inside the description supposedly do not show well if they show at all. This may or may not have anything to do with your issue, but I wanted to share what I read. The article was heavily promoting using eBay's 12 free picture system
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: pictures entered on TurboLister not being carried to Ebay

When I posted the question on another place on the forums I was instructed to paste the picture from the computer, not the URL and when I do that, you can put up many pictures. The pictures are on the computer before I put them on the website and so I was able to do that with ease. When people put the URL on that means an extra step for Ebay to get the additional pictures and that is why that does not work. If you put the picture from the computer and upload them onto the listing, it does go through. When I look at my listings on the mobile phone I do see the pictures in the body and I only put one or two most commonly. Thank you very much for you participation. I will be starting another question about receiving in the next day or two.
CEO EBay Store: Little_Useful_Delights

I operate this store primarily in the evenings and I am always looking and looking for very useful sales, discounts and Bargains.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply