The Auction Doctors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oh Doctor I need help with my store. I do not like it.

Okay so it's plain and simple. I do not like my logo my banner. My pictures have different backdrops.some of my listings are from last year. I'm on Beta and have no clue what it is. Not sure if I use the old or new store. Can you look and tell me wha...

Listing Fees

Hi.Most of my lisitngs are BIN.What is the least expensive listing fee - 7, 30 or Good Til Cancel?Thank you!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Java error using Chrome and attempting to simply print a label for shipping

Last night one sale occurred and got paid. Went to purchase postage, and print the label. Seems easy but once I purchased the postage, an error came up on the screen Java error and there was nothing but that in the little window that usually shows th...

Sourcing: Wholesale and Dropshipping

Can anyone bless me with some leads for REAL Wholesale and Dropshipping companies? I do enjoy the hunt for finding those gems to flip, but the income isn't steady and so I'm lookin gto expand my store with some regular merchandise - thus the quest fo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

My items on Facebook.

This is wierd. When I go on facebook sometimes some of my items are on the sidebar frequently. I don't mind and I hope others are seeing it as well. The thing that I do mind is it is my item picture, but sometimes when I click it goes to someone else...

Buyer tried to abuse the Hassle Free Return System. I won...need advice

I had a buyer who bought a designer handbag. She wanted to return it but not pay the return shipping so she used the hassle free returns, selected item is defective or doesn't work. This means I would have to not only pay return shipping but that I w...

DSR's being removed

Recently I have noticed that my DSR's on Item not as described have been dropping....literally. I started watching them a couple of months ago because they started getting lower than the others. I try hard to describe my items accurately so I've kept...

pictures entered on TurboLister not being carried to Ebay

I realize that this may not exactly deal with ebay but there are two sides to this issue. I have been using turbolister for a very long time and there are many advantages but the one thing that is now irritating me is that once you get past one pictu...

Abducted Child Shania Supanich 10K Reward!

Please if anyone has seen Shania Supanich and her abductor Mark Supanich on their travels, please contact police Immediately. We fear she is in grave danger. They may be traveling in a 1992 Kountrystar Numar RV. Mark is an outdoorsman; he is a roofer...

Shipping permit with USPS

I read an article this morning concerning whether Free Shipping helps out with sales or not and I ran across about a person that stated that they had applied for a shipping permit with USPS, UPS and FedEx. Now the context was about Ebay and I will be...

Seller for almost two decades needs help.

For almost two decades I've been selling professionally on eBay; but it wasn't until a few years ago I couldn't sustain my family on eBay sales alone. I've changed and adapted with the market and times. I used to sell higher end comic books ($5,000-$...