The Auction Doctors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Store and wondering how to drive more traffic, so tired of seeing barely any views

New Store and wondering how to drive more traffic. I am so tired of seeing barely any views and only getting 1 bid on item. I believe I am pricing competively and am sure to use strong key words, cross marketing app, store rewards, and secret sale ap...

Newly listed Tag...

HiWhen I sell selling 30-day Good Till Cancel how long my The List Get The "Newly Listed" Tag?Are this tag up on DSR?The question really is there the Meaning to Timing The list when i sell Good till cancel?Thank you all

Where are the customer's?

Hi Everyone, Sales are very slow. I have put my items as buy it now for 30 days with free shipping and I have not had much sales. I use to put all my items at $0.99 and free shipping and I reevaluated my store and decided to put my items as buy it no...

Package returned, not sure how to approach buyer.

Looking for suggestions on the best way to handle this. Shipped the package on August 27. Returned to me on September 7 with a written note on it "no longer lives here." I haven't heard from the buyer yet, so she probably hasn't realized that the pac...

shipping

should I quit selling fragile items because they cost so much to ship after purchasing insurance? people are reluctant to purchase anything else dirt cheap to begin with. I am sick of being taken to the cleaners.

New seller w/outstanding rating locked out

Due to PayPal recommending that I turn off the funding source to eBay, (my personal checking acct) my items were banned from re-listing/editing. Wrong info from PayPal!!!!!! Subsequentially all my inventory has fallen off and I can't do anything abou...

Licenses for sale

I have had two (2) IPB forum Licenses for some years now.. I stopped having the two (2) forums online. Is it possible to sell these Licenses on eBay.. New they are worth $175.00 each.. Once sold I would do a transfer of ownership through IPB http://w...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Help!

Buyer recieved dvd over 3 weeks ago. Now buyer claims that it isn't working and wants a refund. What can I do? It was in perfect working condition when it was carefully packaged and shipped.

payment problems- new seller- hoping for answer!!

I have a listing for a sorting event for Sept 10. My buyer didn't respond to email,so I called him. At first he made excuses why he didn't pay, but then he decided he still wanted the item. I agreed to send the item next day (my expense) Now he has p...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confused with Shipping Rates Of Books.

Hi. I am new to Ebay as a seller. This is my second time listing items. So I am learning. Last night, I stayed up so late because that was the only time..........Sunday nights are my time that I am free before bed to sit down and figure Ebay out. I l...

shipping to Puerto Rico

I shipped an item to Humacao, PR on 7/22/13. Item has delivery confirmation. The postal service tells me that the item was delivered on Friday, 7/26/13 at 12:59 p.m. The buyer is telling me that they didn't receive it and expects a refund for the pur...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I really need some help and advise with my very first eBay listing. Thanks in advance

I need some help and advise. This item has been running on eBay since Jul 23, 2013, I've had 247 Page views, but no takers. Is there anything I should be doing to improve my chances at selling? I'd really appreciate some positive and constructive cri...