cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic Currently unavailable

Over the past week, I have only attempted around 5 times to get my traffic report but each time I get the exact same message, 

The feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

I have attempted to switch from Chrome to IE10, still no luck.  I did a restart of my computer, still no luck with either browser.  I have not had the best of luck with firefox because it locks up my computer for some reason but I just wish to see that report once in a while.  It does help my Manage my store.  Maybe Ebay should give us a discount for not being able to manage our store, if we can not do that very well.   Cool Idea there I will say, good for my wallet, but that is wishfull thinking though.  Peace.  Please let me know if there are any other suggestions at all.  I wish I could go to the site instead of through ebay just to see if the transmission of information from one site to the next is causing the problem.  Last night I attempted at 1:20am in the morning thinking not too many people would be on at that time.  Unfortunately, I was wrong again.  Good luck all.

CEO EBay Store: Little_Useful_Delights

I operate this store primarily in the evenings and I am always looking and looking for very useful sales, discounts and Bargains.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0