cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store link doesn't exist

I've had a store for a while, and I thought it was active, but when I try to click the link to it, it says that my store doesn't exist? Can anyone help me resolve this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Store link doesn't exist

I get the same message.  You thought it was active?  Haven't you been seeing a charge for it on your monthly seller's invoice?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

The store link on the 'items for sale page' page does not work for my store either but I did find your store when I clicked on your user id name and the link on that page.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Yeah, I have the 75 dollar package whatever that is. I'm about to upgrade, but noticed that the link didn't work for me. 

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Okay, Thank you very much!

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Similar to the previous poster, I could reach your store through the "Visit store" link on your profile page (fka "About Me" page) AND the "View seller's store" link on your feedback page.

I received the error message when I tried the "Visit store" link on one of your listings.

So . . . two out of the three links work. Pretty good, by eBay standards. 

I would actually log out of eBay, clear all eBay cookies and empty your cache (from the beginning of time). Then I would log off your computer and shut down. Then try again.

Try a completely different browser, if you have more than one available. Try checking from another member id, if you have a second account. 

Even if none of those things work, it makes you feel like you've at least made a valiant effort.

@toysaver 

I could access your store through all three links.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Well, thanks for checking.  I don't think the store door icon is a big magnet for sales.  My listings are sold by title and search.  I doubt anyone enjoys window shopping through old silverware or used plush.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I have this problem as well. I talked to customer service and they said their technical team is going to look at it. That was last week, still having the problem. 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@mediacollector86 wrote:

I've had a store for a while, and I thought it was active, but when I try to click the link to it, it says that my store doesn't exist? Can anyone help me resolve this?

Thanks!

This is a known problem.  I started experiencing this at the beginning of the month and have reported it several times and posted about here: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Links-To-My-Store-Do-Not-Work/m-p/31589757#M80205 

Last I heard, there is still not a timeframe for when this will be fixed.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

They need to fix this FAST this is affecting a lot of peoples business. As soon as a buyer sees a page that says this store doesnt exist good chance they click off ebay altogether...............

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Exact same here still trying to figure it out. I really don't see the point in having a store if someone finds an item, wants to see what else you have and hits Visit Store ONLY to see IT DOESN"T EXIST...I am waiting for my 4th call back right now in 2 weeks!

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@wesellmore wrote:

Exact same here still trying to figure it out. I really don't see the point in having a store if someone finds an item, wants to see what else you have and hits Visit Store ONLY to see IT DOESN"T EXIST...I am waiting for my 4th call back right now in 2 weeks!

Please come back to his thread and let us know if you get any kind of timeframe as to when we might expect a fix.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I'M  IN THE SAME BOAT! Why is this so difficult to get fixed or even an answer?

Message 13 of 13
latest reply