cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch with Multiple Orders

In my ‘Print labels and ship’ section is listed 2 items that were shipped together (same buyer). They have already been delivered! Yet ebay wants me to print another label.

It appears that this is happening AFTER a multi-sale was shipped together (same tracking number) and already delivered.

It’s kind of a big deal because I think ebay is going to mark these as being late with shipping – when they were not.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

did you enter the tracking # onto the 2nd item, otherwise ebay has no way of knowing it was shipped.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes.

The two items show together AND they are shown as DELIVERED.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Were both orders paid with a single payment?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I can't recall. Probably not.

And that might be when this glitch happens.

(I marked them as 'shipped' and they went off the list. It doesn't look like I got dinged on them yet but that might happen when the system updates again).

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If not paid with a single payment, then they were not combined before shipping.  So you would have to manually applied the same tracking number to the second item shipped in the same box.  This sometimes is a problem on ebay, but you can do it easily on the PayPal payment transaction for the second item, and it will then update ebay.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I appreciate your trying to help. But we've been selling on ebay for 17 years. We know how to do it and we know a glitch when we see one. This is a glitch. It happened to us before and ebay had to fix it. We are reporting a technical issue.

@rfmtm wrote:

If not paid with a single payment, then they were not combined before shipping.  So you would have to manually applied the same tracking number to the second item shipped in the same box.  This sometimes is a problem on ebay, but you can do it easily on the PayPal payment transaction for the second item, and it will then update ebay.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply