cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flyer is NOT Working! Need a Fix! Since months.

Hi, when we go to "manage my store" and click on "promotional flyer" it just blanks and loops back to same page (manage my store), without going into flyer maker page. We are paying for ebaystore yet making a flyer is not working. For what we are planning we need the flyer feature its important for us. 

Also in addition,  the traffic report in manage my store is also not working it just blanks and stays in manage my store when clicked on. Same as what happens with flyer button.

We have contacted ebay customer support twice and where told to wait 24hours both times, but its been weeks and more than 3 months since the problem started. We are losing money.

We have tried using: chrome, firefox, edge, erasing cookies, logging out and back in(countless times), turning off all adblockers and extensions, rebooting desktops, accessing from smartphones, ipads, windows pc,... The promotional flyer link and traffic report buttons just blink and stays on same manage my store page. We are not able to use the flyer feature.

Please, we need help! 

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I have had the same problem...I'd say it's going on 10 months (it has actually been longer than that.....I just didn't contact ebay before that because I thought it was 'operator error' - I was wrong).  It's been promise after promise.  I would say I've talked with ebay 'support' approx. 10 times (if not more) about this issue - NOTHING has been done.  But, they have NO problem when it comes to making sure that we hold up our end of the 'relationship' and they get their fees!  I rc'd a "courtesy credit" for two months because of this issue (way back in Sept. of 2018) and have since been told they don't feel obligated to do any more..... as of right now - I no longer will accept that response from them!  I'm sorry that I don't have any great words of wisdom for you …. but, you are not alone -    Good Luck! 🙂

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

@ nelsoshere Yikes! 10 months. And are you still being charged full price for store fees to this day?

I read in another technical problm. Board people tagged the team for a chance at more visibility. Im new posting here on the boards, although ive been reading since years. Maybe if there are more and more people sharing this same problem we can remind ebay support,

to please help on this issue with the flyer button and traffic report button is not working.

..."tag the team and see if we can get an update on the fix for this. ..."

trinton@ebay tyler@ebay
brian.t@ebay

Since still getting reports of this problem. Is tech aware of the issue?
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Hi Brian.  I made them aware 'my' problems with Promotional Flyer not working at least 10 months ago and at the very least, 8+ times since then.  And, yes - I am still paying full price for my store (other than the 2 months credit last September)….. in fact I've asked to be compensated (since then-many times) but, they tell me that they already did me a 'favor' with the two credits....."courtesy ….." and refuse to take responsibility.  So, I have made them aware of the flyer feature not working- MANY times.  But, what really sent me over the edge was 2 invoices ago I was 3 days late on paying the balance...mind you this was for:  1 month, 1 invoice no back balance due.... for $39.00.... they put a 'hold' on my account and at the same time they added the next months store sub. price and any new activity (which then double what I had to pay in order to remove the 'hold'..... ) NOW I've had enough!  

I just haven't been able to invest the time to call them (ebay) and I'm not very 'savy' on how to use this 'board'... as far as "tagging the techs..." - I will see if I can figure it out.  

I am taking a friend to the airport in a couple hours (out of town) - so, my time is limited.... but, I am going to have ebay call me this morning-I don't think I'll have a chance to let you know the outcome (until later today...).  

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

RE: previous post 'greeting' : "Hi Brian AND Trinton…" (sorry about that Trinton) 🙂
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Probably been broken since they tried to update stores in May/June.  They disabled alot of stuff and then never came back to fix it.  Story was the Stores team was gone.........and nothing would be done until this year.........

Traffic reports have been gone forever.....at least the good one is......  you can get some info in Seller Hub under Performance tab...........

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Hi guys.  I'm running way late but just got off the phone with ebay…..I gave him your info. and asked him to contact you.....he's calling me back tomorrow (my main objective is to be reimbursed for the past 10+ months)… but I told him you guys need to use the feature NOW!!  He did say that the feature may no longer be available..?  I also see that someone else has posted a 'reply' on this issue but I just don't have time to read it now.  🙂 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Thank you for the info. 🙂
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Well, I never received a phone call from Anthony (Ebay Supervisor...) in regards to Flyer.....I guess, "...I will call you tomorrow..." means different things to different people...??

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Me too. Spent about 45 Minutes with ebay on the phone and NO answers. Told me otherm users were not reporting any problems. **bleep** is that>

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Ebay said,

"... other users "...not reporting any problems..."?

That is a LIE!!  A complete SPIT IN YOUR FACE LIE!!

And, Im sorry to say - they are STILL charging us for a feature that hasn't worked for OVER 11 MONTHS....

…. I have "reported" this problem to ebay an estimate of 8 times (maybe more).  

The most resent was on April 23, 2019 - they promised to call me back the following day.... it's been approx. 23 days and I'M STILL waiting for that phone call.

The scary part is:  if they will LIE about 'this' -

"PROMOTIONAL FLYER NOT WORKING"...……..WHAT ELSE??!!?

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I had almost the exact same conversation. No resolution. This is just 1 of the numerous technical issues and nobody seems to know what to do or even acknowledge there's a problem? I'm tired of talking to eBay about this, I get absolutely nowhere. I'm so frustrated! I'm just waiting to see if some miracle fixes things or i just need to move on.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

For:  Chasd2011

It was from your post that I quoted what ebay said to you about "..nobody else reporting problems...)  🙂  I am going to give 'it' another 'try' today (this afternoon) and call ebay…. again.  I'll post what the outcome is.....if any.  

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

I believe that the promotional flyer was dropped in the Spring 2018 update ...
Message 14 of 14
latest reply