cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuing Issue with no Sold/Completed earch results for items in "quotes" and +/- filters

I think this must be a bug - but for the last 10 days or so any search involving two or more words in "quotes", or a single word in "quotes" and +/- filter words returns zero sold or completed results. Examples:

"word word", or "word" -(word) +(word).

I'm thinking it must be a bug since the filter options haven't changed and it wouldn't make sense for certain combinations of permitted filters not to work.

There are several recent threads on this - has eBay said anything yet? I hope it's not an undocumented rolling update aimed at eliminating certain search filters.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Continuing Issue with no Sold/Completed earch results for items in "quotes" and +/- filters

collectorkp
Scout

I doubt it's intentional but no they haven't said anything. I even tried tagging a couple eBay reps and they ignored it I guess or haven't seen the tag yet.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

collectorkp
Scout

brittanie@ebay 

Trying to tag someone different. Still broken as of 4/8. No response from eBay despite there being about 5 separate threads on this issue now. Can we just get confirmation its being looked into?

Thank you greatly

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@collectorkp wrote:

brittanie@ebay 

Trying to tag someone different. Still broken as of 4/8. No response from eBay despite there being about 5 separate threads on this issue now. Can we just get confirmation its being looked into?

Thank you greatly

@collectorkp - I didn't see myself tagged in any other threads for this specific issue (the best way to get a Community member to review a thread is to tag one of us), but while doing some reporting I have gathered the threads on this issue on the Community and sent them to the tech team to get this reviewed. I just sent this off, but once I hear more I'll let you know.

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

brittanie@ebay 

Perfect! Thank you so much for forwarding it on to the right place. You rock!! If I can be of any help or provide any more clarity on the issue  as well please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@collectorkp - Not a problem! It's what I'm here for 😋 I heard back and they've started to roll out some fixes and are hoping to have it fully resolved in the next day or so. 

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hey - what d'ya know - seems like the bug has been fixed. Sold/completed searches are working in all filter scenarios I've tried... nice

Message 7 of 7
latest reply