Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any vintage scuba collectors? Looking for information on a Northill Air Lung

Hi! I hope this is an all right place to ask.I came across this and am trying to find more information on it. I believe it's from the 50's? That's all I was able to find out. I Googled the numbers on it and tried tons of different search terms, but I...

Hook-ups skateboard vintage help identify looks similar to Dream Girl ?

Hey folks. I recently found this hookups board that seems vintage and was trying to find out when it was made and what it is called. It looks like Dream Girl but she looks slightly different and the hookups logo looks a little different than others t...

04DCBD1E-1C24-4420-A71E-5427EE8B59A8.jpeg

Resolved! containers to send some cards to a grading agency?

Where can I find containers to send sports cards to be graded ? Which graders are the best or are they all pretty good and respected? What are some of the grading company names so that I can send the cards? Thanks for any help !

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Finding a buyer after sales are deleted

I sold a vintage Bear recurve bow which had a custom part that I told the buyer I would send when I found it. The part was non-essential to the auction, and was listed as such. I've since deleted the auction and need to get a past sales report beyond...

Off grid knives

I've been contacted 3 times now by off grid knives about a negative product review for one of their products.1), asked me to retract negative product review. They're a small family business and it was hurting their business. Ready for this?! Actually...

How to report a seller who is selling counterfeit merchandise?

I bought an adidas Item Sale date:10/28/17 that turned out to be false, the seller accepted that this were fake by inventing an excuse to be swindled by the supplier. Unfortunately I buy other adidas Item Sale date:11/10/17 the same scammer days late...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Legit check on this seller?

Just wanted to know if this seller is legit or not. First time buying sneakers off eBay, and the prices seem really good. The seller even has really good rep, but hes from South Korea, and idk if the kicks theyre selling are legit. $120 for a pair of...

Resolved! Remington Arms wood stock questions

Hi! Looking for some help determining what model rifle (or shotgun?) this stock is for. Is it long or short action? Also possibly its age. Any help would be great! Thanks a bunch! Is this buttplate older? Most I found have a spur at the top. Does thi...

20170723_020424-1.jpg 20170723_020808-1.jpg 20170723_020729.jpg 20170723_021741-1.jpg

False advertising???

I went to ebay found these 6 crossbow arrows for 29.99 so i ordered them but today i got them in the mail and there were only 3 than when i went to the billing it says only 3 .I have the web site where i ordered the 6 from what hl is going on.https:/...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors